When I want a laugh

nightrider

Guest peter
Brian Kirby - 2013-08-06 7:39 PM

Tracker - 2013-08-06 3:49 PM

Brian Kirby - 2013-08-06 3:25 PM

Children argue and fight, but forgive and forget. We ALLEGEDLY mature adults have accumulated too much self-image to forgive and forget,

Not all of us Brian, not all of us.

Some of us are well capable of moving and responding to the content not the poster without past history influencing how we respond to their offerings.

Well, Richard, I'm afraid I have to say that is not quite how your responses to Frank's contribution read to me! Past history seems to me to figure in your response - with entirely predictable results.

Don't feed the troll, you have said. But you did! So now he's off again. Sorry!

Which all seems to invalidate Richards latest peace making thread doesn't it?.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2013-08-06 7:46 PM..................I can't see any lock on the door of CB Brian? ;-).....................there's nothing to stop anyone from starting a thread.............or ignoring posts from people they don't like :D.................

So, what? It's all fair gain, and to hell with the consequences? Judgement?

nowtelse2do - 2013-08-06 8:23 PM.................But everyone of us is in those descriptions, even Brian himself whether he's missed it or done it on purpose I don't know. ;-) Dave

Oh, quite deliberate Dave - I was trying to be inclusive, and I do not exclude myself.

I was trying to point out that it is all, for the most part, completely pointless but, beyond pointless, that these confrontational, agressive, insult ridden posts are also pompous, boring, and have, as we know, driven away other, less combative (and infinitely pleasanter for it), contributors.

Personally, I think that a shame. It is for Warners to decide how they run their forums, but too many (IMO) of the posts in this section sit awkwardly within forums primarily dedicated to camping, walking, caravans and motorhomes. If they had wanted a forum dedicated to verbal warfare, I assume they would have created one - then I could avoid it! :-) But what do I know?

Guest Had Enough
Brian Kirby - 2013-08-07 12:45 PM

Had Enough - 2013-08-06 8:34 PM....................... We should all be banned, every single one of us. That would quieten things down.

Sigh! No Frank, not banning, just self-restraint. Capiche?

Good God man, it was a joke! Capiche?

Had Enough - 2013-08-07 12:48 PM

Had Enough - 2013-08-06 8:34 PM....................... We should all be banned, every single one of us. That would quieten things down.

So was mine Frank, so was mine.

Guest Had Enough
Brian Kirby - 2013-08-07 12:53 PM

Really? Don't give up the day job then!

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2013-08-07 12:56 PM

What I find amusing is Frank came on here all guns blazing, accusing us knuckle dragging neanderthals of doing exactly what he is now accused of (lol)

pelmetman - 2013-08-07 1:15 PM

Had Enough - 2013-08-07 12:56 PM

What I find amusing is Frank came on here all guns blazing, accusing us knuckle dragging neanderthals of doing exactly what he is now accused of (lol)

That is because it is what he does.

Stange behaviour isn't it?

:-S

Guest Had Enough

I don't recollect anyone accusing me of being a bigoted, simple-minded knuckle-dragging Neanderthal with a fixation on Muslims and the EU?

Who did that? I must have missed it!

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2013-08-07 2:05 PM

I don't recollect anyone accusing me of being a bigoted, simple-minded knuckle-dragging Neanderthal with a fixation on Muslims and the EU?

Who did that? I must have missed it!

Just as you missed my point ;-)...................your own rants have in the eyes of others, put you in the same camp as us bigoted, simple-minded, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal :D..............progress eh? (lol) (lol)

knight of the road - 2013-08-07 2:54 AM

And once again a decent innocent thread started by me about funny cats on youtube has been ruined by you lot going completely off topic, what the hells wrong with all? Can you lot stay off my threads please.

Sorry Malc, If you had wanted the thread to have been genuinely about funny cats, you should have stopped at youtube. The rest of that innocent post.........well !!

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2013-08-07 3:53 PM

And once again a decent innocent thread started by me about funny cats on youtube has been ruined by you lot going completely off topic, what the hells wrong with all? Can you lot stay off my threads please.

Sorry Malc, If you had wanted the thread to have been genuinely about funny cats, you should have stopped at youtube. The rest of that innocent post.........well !!

Dave

Funny you should think that! Arch stirrer claims innocence, methinks! Who me guv? On yer bike! :-)

CliveH - 2013-08-06 8:42 PM

1 “Richard is now your 'mate' I see! “

2 He has been my “mate” for about as long as I have been posting on here.

3 Brian is correct we should not feed you.

1 I doubt Frank will ever be my mate, all I will grant him is forgiveness! However I do find it ironic that after the last time he was banned I spent some time and attracted some hostility when I defended him against those who had not the balls to take him on when he was on the forum but were happy to sling mud once he was no longer there to reply!

2 Clive and I are not so much mates - more we agree on a lot of things - and even more we have the ability to disagree politely, and that always deserves respect.

3 No argument - sorry discussion - there!

Guest pelmetman
billybongo - 2013-08-07 7:05 PM

I really think its time chatter box was closed down there's nothing but abuse and snapping going

Do you come from Bongo land? 8-).....................coz the BBC is looking for you ;-)

Guest pelmetman
billybongo - 2013-08-07 7:47 PM

pelmetman - 2013-08-07 7:07 PM

billybongo - 2013-08-07 7:05 PM

I really think its time chatter box was closed down there's nothing but abuse and snapping going

Do you come from Bongo land? 8-).....................coz the BBC is looking for you ;-)

No am one of yosser mates :-) :-) :-)

Are you Frank? ;-) .............I have some experience of a split personality 8-)............

Brian Kirby - 2013-08-07 3:58 PM

nowtelse2do - 2013-08-07 3:53 PM

Dave

Funny you should think that! Arch stirrer claims innocence, methinks! Who me guv? On yer bike! :-)

Whose an arch stirrer, are you referring to me Brian??

pelmetman - 2013-08-07 8:01 PM

Are you Frank? ;-) .............I have some experience of a split personality 8-)............

Dave !!!! You......You.....Don't mean.....ther....ther.....theres two of you !!!!!!!!!!

Am I speaking to Dave Or David 8-) :D

Confused Dave :-(

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-08-07 9:01 PM

pelmetman - 2013-08-07 8:01 PM

Dave !!!! You......You.....Don't mean.....ther....ther.....theres two of you !!!!!!!!!!

Am I speaking to Dave Or David 8-) :D

Confused Dave :-(

I am in touch with my feminine side ;-) ............just call me Davina :D

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-08-07 9:15 PM

You dirty old man.... >:-) :D

Dave

Dirty middle aged man ;-)..................just nit picking, its something I learnt from John47 :D

pelmetman - 2013-08-07 9:19 PM

nowtelse2do - 2013-08-07 9:15 PM

You dirty old man.... >:-) :D

Dave

Dirty middle aged man ;-)..................just nit picking, its something I learnt from John47 :D

YOU'VE GOT LICE.!! 8-)

Ah, I see John's experience with pupils......Line up children ;-)

Dave

Archived