Does anyone know where Bongo Bongo land is ?

Guest 1footinthegrave

Guest pelmetman
BBC and Guardian journalists are desperately seeking someone from there who's been offended :D...........in the mean time they'll make do with the usual lefties (lol) (lol)

Guest Had Enough

Yes, I do. It's a place that exists in the imagination of a few oddballs on the very fringe of British politics.

They have this view of a country that is all jungle and which is populated by black men and women in grass skirts with bones through their noses, who play little percussion instruments called bongo drums.

I hope this helps.

Bongo Bongo land is somewhere very close to La La land which, if you go away with the fairies, down past the bottom of the garden, along the yellow brick road, over the rainbow, over the cuckoo's nest it will be the next illusion on the left - opposite the turning for this forum.

Anyone from Bongo Bongo land who may offended is at liberty to return all aid monies donated by the UK.

Guest pelmetman
Apparently they didn't get any hand outs from the UK 8-)..................Their next door neighbour managed to purloin it all *-)...................which is why they're so happy in Bingo Bingo land :D

pelmetman - 2013-08-08 7:04 PM

Apparently they didn't get any hand outs from the UK 8-)..................Their next door neighbour managed to purloin it all *-)...................which is why they're so happy in Bingo Bingo land :D

Is that because their numbers have come up ?

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2013-08-08 7:08 PM

pelmetman - 2013-08-08 7:04 PM

Is that because their numbers have come up ?

Yes they have a direct line to DC's office ;-)................and they just ask for more dosh.............or they publish the pictures from Bullingdon Bullingdon Land of their last Bunga Bunga party (lol) (lol)

All very true. However as a slight aside from this having read about how many bosses of Charities are on 6 figure salaries i have opted that from now no Charity will receive a penny from me, unless it happens to support something local. If they can afford to pay their head honchos £150K plus then they do not need me.

And as for Big Issue i never give to them as I refuse to support Romanians who should not even be here.

Mind you i suspect if the guy from UKIP stood for Parliament he would probably win a landslide. I did like his quoted comments in the DM. He states what many of us think. I particularly liked his comment where he had had to attend a Conference in Strasbourg to discuss Rape and Prostitution in the EU. He noted that the attendees were very unlikely to be victims of the former and were not suitably qualified to work as the latter. Buy that man a pint.

Guest pelmetman
Ditto Dave :D......................Godfrey is a God in my view B-)..............and we give to local charities ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2013-08-08 8:09 PM

Banga Banga land must also be in Lincolnshire because their hand made - does that mean made from hands? -sausages are superb!

http://www.lincolnshiresausages.co.uk/

You'd be right there Rich ;-) ..................we have some excellent Banga's..............and Pouffes :D..............perhaps I shouldn't of linked those two products :$....................or we'll be talking politics's again :D

pelmetman - 2013-08-08 8:23 PM

Tracker - 2013-08-08 8:09 PM

Banga Banga land must also be in Lincolnshire because their hand made - does that mean made from hands? -sausages are superb!

http://www.lincolnshiresausages.co.uk/

You'd be right there Rich ;-) ..................we have some excellent Banga's..............and Pouffes :D..............perhaps I shouldn't of linked those two products :$....................or we'll be talking politics's again :D

You do need to take care that you don't stuff yer Bangas with the same stuff you stuff yer pouffes with, although judging by the taste of some supermarket Bangas, and I use the term in it's loosest context here, they do seem to have made that mistake in so many of their offerings!

Had Enough - 2013-08-08 6:50 PM

Yes, I do. It's a place that exists in the imagination of a few oddballs on the very fringe of British politics.

They have this view of a country that is all jungle and which is populated by black men and women in grass skirts with bones through their noses, who play little percussion instruments called bongo drums.

I hope this helps.

Depicted in Rupert Annuals 1946, 1947, 1954, 1956, 1960,61, 62..... and a few more.

Will never be reproduced as Facsimile Annuals as they deemed to be non PC.

And, despite being a "leftie" I still have these Annuals. And I like them.

Cheers

Gwen

Guest 1footinthegrave
Archiesgrandad - 2013-08-09 10:26 AM

I've a suspicion that Bongo Bongo land may be be on the banks of the Thames, next to a big bridge and opposite a big church, you can't miss it, there's a big clock tower.

AGD

You could well be correct, as there is another big place next door where most of our politicians live, that as far as many of us are concerned is called cloud Cuckoo land.

Archived