How to make this forum bearable again

Guest peter

It's quite simple. Stop replying to threads/posts from Yosser Hughes and Had enough. If that doesn't work then just leave the forum like so many already have.

I am beginning to think you are correct Peter.

There sole aim seems to be nothing whatsoever to do with what attracted me to this Forum in the first place.

With one you have the intellectual ability of a spotty teenager and with the other we seem to be dealing with an individual in some sort of decline.

Both need help - but not the sort of help that this Forum used to be so damed good at.

If you chat on another Forum - perhaps one with a more robust moderation policy then please PM me details - I will see you there! :-S

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2013-08-11 6:41 AM

There sole aim seems to be nothing whatsoever to do with what attracted me to this Forum in the first place.

With one you have the intellectual ability of a spotty teenager and with the other we seem to be dealing with an individual in some sort of decline.

Both need help - but not the sort of help that this Forum used to be so damed good at.

If you chat on another Forum - perhaps one with a more robust moderation policy then please PM me details - I will see you there! :-S

The only thing that seems to attract you to this forum Clive is a platform to show everyone how clever you are! ;-)

Had Enough - 2013-08-11 7:55 AM

CliveH - 2013-08-11 6:41 AM

The only thing that seems to attract you to this forum Clive is a platform to show everyone how clever you are! ;-)

Whereas you seem keen to portray your ignorance in both knowledge and civility

Sad that you find me threatening simply because I underline your shortcomings.

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2013-08-11 8:04 AM

Sad that you find me threatening simply because I underline your shortcomings.

Bugger, that's it. I feel threatened by your superior knowledge on everything under the sun and the fact that even the Governor of the B of E knows less about economics than the great Clive! You're a giant among men Clive and I bow to your omnipotence!

Once more your giant intellect has won! (lol)

Once again I state that I am not seeking to "win" anything.

The problem is yours in that you judge me and others by your own low standards.

Whilst that clearly indicates that I have no desire to "win"

It does, as i have said earlier ably demonstrate who is the loser here.

Guest Had Enough
peter - 2013-08-11 12:09 AM

It's quite simple. Stop replying to threads/posts from Yosser Hughes and Had enough. If that doesn't work then just leave the forum like so many already have.

Most of them had left well before I came back I'm afraid and the only one who claims to have left recently is still logging on a few times a day!

There was nothing wrong with Yosser when he first came on here but some very cruel people immediately jumped on him because of his poor English and from then it degenerated into a witch hunt in which he was accused of deceit.

Yosser has in fact been the one to have been proven to be genuine and honest, despite his faults and the one guilty of the worst deceit was his major detractor, from whom we are getting no explanation, despite him also logging on yesterday.

Do the decent thing and give the man a chance now.

I have a ferry to catch so cheerio (for now)!

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2013-08-11 8:17 AM

Once again I state that I am not seeking to "win" anything.

Of course not, just to impress and boost your fragile ego! ;-)

Ferry to catch. Bye matron! (lol)

Had Enough - 2013-08-11 8:21 AM

peter - 2013-08-11 12:09 AM

Most of them had left well before I came back I'm afraid and the only one who claims to have left recently is still logging on a few times a day!

There was nothing wrong with Yosser when he first came on here but some very cruel people immediately jumped on him because of his poor English and from then it degenerated into a witch hunt in which he was accused of deceit.

Yosser has in fact been the one to have been proven to be genuine and honest, despite his faults and the one guilty of the worst deceit was his major detractor, from whom we are getting no explanation, despite him also logging on yesterday.

Do the decent thing and give the man a chance now.

I have a ferry to catch so cheerio (for now)!

Good - you need a break it is clear.

Your post above once again amazes me in that you think it normal to trawl the site for information snippits you then use to make a negative comment about someone.

Obsessive behaviour like this is another indicator of your problem Frank.

Have a good break and try to think in broader terms - try talking with people about your obsession.

Come back refreshed

Have a good holiday.

Guest Had Enough
donna miller - 2013-08-11 10:06 AM

pelmetman - 2013-08-11 9:17 AM

Has HE gone yet? :D.......................

Nah, he's like a bad case of Herpes, he'll be back soon enough. :D

I caught it from some woman in a gay bar in Cardiff! (lol) She'd a face like a robber's dog but when you've had a few ...............! (lol)

I caught it from some woman in a gay bar in Cardiff! (lol) She'd a face like a robber's dog but when you've had a few and you're not getting it at home ...............! (lol)

There we go Frank, I fixed it for ya. :D

Drive safely and enjoy your break...........................................................WE will.

You lot can't help yourselves can you. Even on this thread your still replying to the very individuals that are ruining this forum.

FOR GODS SAKE .........IGNORE THESE IDIOTS.

Archived