Motorhomes reunited

Pampam

It can be done quite easily.

Ask to see the V5. The former owners details will be on it. Memorise the name and address and look for a phone number. I have done it for years. It was almost guaranteed to get the number when it was all BT but it may be slightly more difficult these days.

Guest pelmetman
Being naive *-)...................I'd have thought any reputable dealer would be more than happy for you to contact the previous owner ;-)................

Yes last year my lovely 2009 cheyanne 740 se konked out ,we ended up after two months of dealers not knowing what was wrong part exchanging it for brand new apache : Earlier this year a sales rep from the dealers telephoned to ask what the cheyanne fuel consumption was like, ? so I told him apparently the interested customers were there. He then asked why we had exchanged it when I told him that the comfortmatic gearbox had konked he couldn't get off the phone quick enough I doubt the "new" customers were told why wed parted with it. It would be nice to know things like my garage has holes in in certain places and I wonder if the guy who had it before me had some sort of generator or an oxygen machine or a towbar . Anyhow it was just a thought pp

I did try to trace previous owner of cheyanne but couldn't find him (Wales)anyhow moved on from apache to an older arapaho (love it) I also think I prefer quality of older auto trails they seem more solid and upholstery more comfy , perhaps they watching their weight? Went to dealers to try and get a fault rectified: and went in an a class rapido have got to say the interior was beautifully finished very bespoke lovely in fact I quite fancied it. Anybody got a spare £50000 spare to lend me?? Got to say the lockers were beautifully fitted pp

Archived