Oh deary me, he's back from his hols.

Guest 1footinthegrave

Guest 1footinthegrave

Guess who.........................................and couldn't wait to put us all right.............as usual.............. on the Huddersfield site thread.

Why do I have an overwhelming urge to go out and kick the crap out of someone or something now, when this time yesterday I felt great. :D

1footinthegrave - 2013-08-28 1:00 PM

Guess who.........................................and couldn't wait to put us all right.............as usual.............. on the Huddersfield site thread.

Why do I have an overwhelming feeling to go out and kick the crap out of someone or something now. :D

Perhaps because you know I'm right? (lol) ;-)

1footinthegrave - 2013-08-28 1:00 PMGuess who.........................................and couldn't wait to put us all right.............as usual.............. on the Huddersfield site thread.Why do I have an overwhelming urge to go out and kick the crap out of someone or something now, when this time yesterday I felt great. :D

What an unbelievably sad individual he must be to go back over threads and respond to posts a week or so old.  Some people (to quote a thread title) need to 'get a life' and he is certainly one of them.

RogerC - 2013-08-28 3:41 PM
1footinthegrave - 2013-08-28 1:00 PMGuess who.........................................and couldn't wait to put us all right.............as usual.............. on the Huddersfield site thread.Why do I have an overwhelming urge to go out and kick the crap out of someone or something now, when this time yesterday I felt great. :D

What an unbelievably sad individual he must be to go back over threads and respond to posts a week or so old.  Some people (to quote a thread title) need to 'get a life' and he is certainly one of them.

Things change so little on here, it takes no effort to find what happened a week ago - but thank you for your concern. In the past week I have been enjoying some fantastic music and some excellent company, including meeting a travelling family who spend their time restoring traditional gypsy caravans (no doubt from stolen parts :-D ). There were also many different nationalities and religions represented but we managed to avoid being blown up, kidnapped or robbed. Some of the bigots on here don't know what enjoyment they are missing - but I'll continue my efforts to widen their horizons (lol) *-) (lol)

John it might take very little effort to find posts/topics but there's a lot of them to trawl through hence my comment.  It takes someone with a vindictive/irritating personality to be so 'interested or hell bent' on looking back over a weeks worth of posts simply to find something to pontificate about.

RogerC - 2013-08-28 5:21 PM

John it might take very little effort to find posts/topics but there's a lot of them to trawl through hence my comment.  It takes someone with a vindictive/irritating personality to be so 'interested or hell bent' on looking back over a weeks worth of posts simply to find something to pontificate about.

.......after all, John, it's so much easier to pontificate about current posts. ;-)

Guest 1footinthegrave

I posted this thread at 1 pm,

his was the first response was just 3 minutes later.

The thing I find astonishing is a thread that simply states " Oh deary me, he's back from his hols" would attract his instant attention and response. . ;-)

sad indeed, not too mention as others have said trawling through old posts thinking they need his special attention, I think he should put in for Blairs job, special envoy to the middle east and put his efforts to better use, :D :D

or find what forums Blair uses and put him right, he thinks we should blow some of the place up :D as apparently Cameron & co do as well ;-) a much better use of his time than wasting it on a few individuals on here, I'm sure they would listen. :-S

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-08-28 6:29 PM

What's the Pope done now, he's not a troll is he or have I missed something? *-)

Dave

Well, in Johns eye's he qualifies as a bigot :D

Guest 1footinthegrave
antony1969 - 2013-08-28 6:56 PM

How long was it before the famous " Bigot " was used ?

a picosecond ;-) :D

1footinthegrave - 2013-08-28 6:42 PMI posted this thread at 1 pm, his was the first response was just 3 minutes later. The thing I find astonishing is a thread that simply states " Oh deary me, he's back from his hols" would attract his instant attention and response. . ;-) sad indeed, not too mention as others have said trawling through old posts thinking they need his special attention, I think he should put in for Blairs job, special envoy to the middle east and put his efforts to better use, :D :D or find what forums Blair uses and put him right, he thinks we should blow some of the place up :D as apparently Cameron & co do as well ;-) a much better use of his time than wasting it on a few individuals on here, I'm sure they would listen. :-S

That would be brilliant .........vote John for 'B'liars' sidekick.  If he got the job we might be fortunate to only hear from him as often as that lying, self interested asshole.  He could travel the world charging organisations and institutions a fortune trying to convince them there's good in everyone.............hallelujah praise multicultural uberliberal inclusiveness and pass the big fat cheque.

They deserve each other. 

RogerC - 2013-08-28 5:21 PM

Sad isn't it?.

antony1969 - 2013-08-28 7:44 PM

Bring back Billy Bingo , Yosser , Dosser and T osser , on second thoughts one of em is back .

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Or all of them. :D

Well, for a bunch of people who don't care what I say you do seem to get very upset by it, very easily. Maybe it is guilt? (lol) (lol) (lol)

PS if you really are interested, I went to the Huddersfield thread because it was the last one I posted on and I knew there was a good chance the bigots would have been out in force as a result. Funnily enough, I was right!

By the way, I'm off to another festival this weekend - where I will look out for some of Donna's aliens - so once again I will spend all of two minutes "trawling" back through the site next Monday in order to find something to "pontificate" about. Until then, the place is all yours. Enjoy your misery. :-D

Archived