City Europe free Wi-Fi

kelly58

We were in City Europe yesterday and walked around with my Samsung Galaxy and found there are loads of free internet hot spots now available. There was over 20 motorhomes parked up overnight even a couple who slept in their car. The night before we parked on the Aire at Wissant nice and quiet , but the service point is one to give a wide berth some morons had tipped their toilet cassettes on the drive over drain even on the concrete surround and left the mess there to dry in the sun discusting behaviour.

Guest 1footinthegrave
Wills Wagon - 2013-08-29 7:31 PM

Most useful. The mess at Wissant is typical of the anti-social motorhomers that we despise. However we watched a British guy in a British registered Rapido empty his toilet cassette in the bushes at the Citi Europe car park. So can't blame it all on the foreigners.

So did you go over and challenge him, I bloody well would have done, and made a note of his number plate and called the Gendarmerie. >:-(

With violence on the up and up, is it really wise to challenge people nowadays? I think it is better to use your smart phone and video the scroat and then follow him back to his motorhome and make sure you have the reg number included. Then you can show it to the Management of Cite Europe and hope they ban him in the future.

Archived