Coronation Street's motorhome

mabel mondial

I'm sad enough to watch that soap and I have noticed the chance, it used to be an Autotrail then it was a swift now it's an Autotrail again ooo it's exciting.

I'm gutted we won't be able to watch it in the winter while in

Portugal.

Never mind I have recorded lots of stuff ready and to miss my favorite show.

These people are real you know! *-)

Guest JudgeMental
Colin Leake - 2013-08-30 4:45 PM

Given that it is over 3,500 I cant help wondering if her license covers her to drive it. If not will we see here being arrested and her motorhome towed away?

with a bit of luck...along with the program for sins against humanity....

Guest pelmetman

I have to say....... I'm not normally a snob 8-)......................but when motorhomes start appearing on the mass media ;-) .................any old oike will want one *-)...............

I foresee CC & CC&C..........and.......... old camper prices................going up >:-)

I know, in the movie series of Twilight Edward Cullen was driving a Volvo silver sports car in the first movie Twilight but in the second movie, New Moon it had changed to a black Volvo 4x4. And they think us fans won't notice - durr!! :-S

In the end it crashes into a bus, catches fire, explodes then lands in the canal. As far as I know it has yet to be decided which of the cast will be presented with their P45s when this happens. I vote for Gail she's been getting on my tits for some time now. It won't be Carl because he's sent to prison before it happens.

Guest JudgeMental
I once owned a really nice VW beetle.....and many years later, probably more than 20.... I saw it on a TV comedy show being used as a TV prop on a stage......

Archived