Thank you for this forum

JonMac46

Two months ago we bought a 1999 LHD Dethleffs A5820 so that the two of us and our labrador could spend the winter months in Spain.

I have leafed through all the pages, back to January 2005, and have gleaned a tremendous amount of useful information.

I feel that I have known some of the regular contributors for ages! I suppose seeing them patiently explaining the same thing over and over again led to that impression!

Thanks again,

Jon

I have no doubt you also noticed that they (we) are bigoted, argumentative old farts who enjoy nothing more than a good spat on an open forum.

The wealth of common knowledge regarding motorhoming is the reason I stick around, whilst it is true that I already know everything, there is still the odd fact that I glean from this forum.

Long may it continue, however, I sometimes wish that there could be a more tolerant and gentle approach to newcomers, I suspect we sometimes frighten them off! 8-)

H

It's always good to have somebody politely say thanks to all the effort that is made to find answers to people's problems as so many seem to get their answer and just vanish, and may I wish you many happy years of travel JohnMac and hope to meet one day somewhere warm..

I have been a member of this forum since 2006 and have had a tremendous amount of help and advice which I really appreciate and hopefully I have been able to contribute to other members problems none of us know it all  , but collectively usually the right advice comes to the forum. No matter how ( stupid ) obscure or irrelevant the enquiry there is helpful advice out there , so do not be afraid to ask. We all had to start somewhere..

kelly58 - 2013-09-01 12:49 PM

I have been a member of this forum since 2006 and have had a tremendous amount of help and advice which I really appreciate and hopefully I have been able to contribute to other members problems none of us know it all  , but collectively usually the right advice comes to the forum. No matter how ( stupid ) obscure or irrelevant the enquiry there is helpful advice out there , so do not be afraid to ask. We all had to start somewhere..

Speak for yourself! :-D

Archived