boxer headlights

modelmaker

i have 1995 boxer wich is haveing elec neadlights fitted but needs the headlight adjuster can anbody

help; all so need the pla that fittes beteen the rad and inner wing' it deflecte the air though the rad

if anybody knows where i can get them it wood help a lot thanks john;

Bolly1965 - 2013-09-05 10:25 PM

Sums up this forum lately

And what help did you offer?

The original post does not provide enough information to give an answer. I don't know why it was written like that but as far as I can tell; some parts are required. I don't know which air pipe they are referring to and that the vehicle 'is being fitted with electric lights' is not exactly helpful. Did it have candles before? Are the original air operated adjusters being changed for electric ones?

The folks that frequent this forum are very helpful but we kind of need to know what it is that people actually want before we can answer.

If the words are not forthcoming, pictures can replace them in many cases. Help us to help you.

Nick

euroserv - 2013-09-06 10:36 AM

Bolly1965 - 2013-09-05 10:25 PM

Sums up this forum lately

And what help did you offer?

The original post does not provide enough information to give an answer. I don't know why it was written like that but as far as I can tell; some parts are required. I don't know which air pipe they are referring to and that the vehicle 'is being fitted with electric lights' is not exactly helpful. Did it have candles before? Are the original air operated adjusters being changed for electric ones?

The folks that frequent this forum are very helpful but we kind of need to know what it is that people actually want before we can answer.

If the words are not forthcoming, pictures can replace them in many cases. Help us to help you.

Nick

Well said.

sorry not very good lets start again . the headlights where vac oparated for ajustment, now electric headlights fitted so now need the dash mounted switch to adjust them . the plastic i need goes beside the rad it blanks off the gap in the grill so please can anybody help john.

Totally correct judgmental

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

This Forum I thought was for helpful comments. Perhaps the newbie thinks it will boost his self esteem and his presence here on the forum.

Jokes are great, in the right context.

I see that modelmaker is after the switch to convert from the hydraulic to electric headlight adjustment ,

And the cowl that directs airflow into the radiator at low speed.

So does anyone know who might have these spares, maybe new or used?

Archived