Are you a 'White Food' person?

Mrs T

A 'White Food' person is one who has to have a multitude of ingredients on their plate when eating.

We all know white light is made up from a variety of individual colours, similarly 'White Food' is when many items are added to one meal such as the modern chef may use.

What happens when eating 'White Food' is that the body's identifying taste elements fail to function correctly finally causing internal health problems that unbalance the body.

A correct meal should be made up from 3 items only or less with no additives. This allows the body to identify each individual element and to direct them to their respective parts of the body.

Result a healthier way of life.

Guest pelmetman

Your so right Mrs T ;-)...............

"A correct meal should be made up from 3 items only or less with no additives. This allows the body to identify each individual element and to direct them to their respective parts of the body.

Result a healthier way of life."

I intend to drink only White Lightning from now on :-D

Mrs T - 2013-09-24 8:36 AM

What happens when eating 'White Food' is that the body's identifying taste elements fail to function correctly finally causing internal health problems that unbalance the body.

For many among us an unbalanced body is always preferable as it matches the state of mind!!

Meanwhile I look forward to my next roast dinner of beef, roast spuds, yorkshire pud, runner beans, gravy etc which I might balance on a long stick whilst uttering these immortal words in the style of the great Ken Dodd - 'how's that for a balanced meal, mrs, by jove how tickled I am - when were you last tickled, mrs??!'

Mrs T - 2013-09-24 8:36 AM

A 'White Food' person is one who has to have a multitude of ingredients on their plate when eating.

We all know white light is made up from a variety of individual colours, similarly 'White Food' is when many items are added to one meal such as the modern chef may use.

A correct meal should be made up from 3 items only or less with no additives. This allows the body to identify each individual element and to direct them to their respective parts of the body.

Result a healthier way of life.

What a load of hollyhocks. How can your internal organs identify what the individual parts of what you've eaten. Have you been at the communion wine again?. (lol)

Guest pelmetman

I'll give MrsT & MrT her/his due ;-).............as Trolls & Trollope's go.... she/he are quite entertaining :D...............

Although I would suggest she/he does their homework before posting ;-)

Archived