Good Company

Pete-B

We are always ready to slag off companies who almost treat us with contempt or don't live up to their promises and provided bad service and so we should. But I feel in the same breath that we should mention those firms who act just the opposite and treat us with respect.

I promise I have no connection with this company but found them brilliant to deal with. I needed some gas equipment for my van and rang Gas-It. I dealt with Warren over the phone and by email and he couldn't have been more helpful, he had loads of patience and clearly explained what I needed and what I could and couldn't do, even suggesting a cheaper method to save me money.

Well done Gas-It and may your flame burn blue.

Guest JudgeMental
"Gas It" are fantastically helpful...they indulged my lack of knowledge with charm and humour, and helped me (with the aid of emailed pictures) to select the right parts to order. if I need a new system they will be my first call...

Duly noted, thanks.

Here's another, A & N Caravans in Mochdre near Conway.

I've had my Schaudt Elektroblok EBL99 and my IT994 control panel repaired. The charger packed up in the EBL99 and the voltmeter/water level readout didn't work.

Both fixed at a fraction of the cost of new ones.

Speak to Allan Evans. A very knowledgeable bloke.

http://www.aandncaravanservices.co.uk/schaudt-elektroblock.php

Archived