Swift furinture

Pete-B

Pete-B.

I fitted the drawer unit to my Starspirit, worked very well, extra storage and table always available. I sold the van but removed the unit, which is now for sale. Advertised in Classified section. Get in touch if interested and i'll send some photos. Mike.

Hi Gocro & Mike,

Thanks for the response, much appreciated now I wonder if you could help me out with a bit of advice?

I've just bought one of these units but not sure how to fit it. I'm told it's just a case of putting a couple of screws in the front, but how? Mine came with a separate thin plywood frame which obviously goes under the unit but where do you place the screws? The top is completely enclosed and the drawers definitely don't come right out, so, if the screws go inside at the bottom of the drawer unit how do I get to it.

I probably can't see the wood for the tree's and missing the obvious but if you could put me out of my misery (that's not permission to shoot me) that would be great and thanks.

I used a new thicker stronger plinth secured to the unit with 12 screws. The unit stands off the wall by around 3 inches(there is an infill of 2 7/8") and is secured to the back rail of the seat support by two 1" screws. Lift the dot fasteners on the orange strap secure the drawers in transit.

Archived