PC BBC.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Watching countryfile...... and a bloke is standing almost knee deep in the water wearing a life jacket *-).......

Muppets >:-)..........

pelmetman - 2013-10-20 7:19 PM

Watching countryfile...... and a bloke is standing almost knee deep in the water wearing a life jacket *-).......

I assume he is wearing a hard hat though.

All BBC staff have to wear one if they go into the countryside.

:-|

malc d - 2013-10-20 7:27 PM

And steel toe capped shoes too?

Perhaps he is ex navy and a non swimmer!

Bath time must be very confusing for him!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2013-10-20 7:28 PM

malc d - 2013-10-20 7:27 PM

And steel toe capped shoes too?

Perhaps he is ex navy and a non swimmer!

Bath time must be very confusing for him!

Not to mention if in Wales amongst sheep 8-).....................welly boots :D

I wondered about that as well Dave. What a plonker. It was an automatic one as well, good job it wasn't pissing down or it would have gone off. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2013-10-20 8:25 PM

I wondered about that as well Dave. What a plonker. It was an automatic one as well, good job it wasn't pissing down or it would have gone off. (lol)

They don't help themselves do they *-).............talk about out of touch (lol)..................Its about time they got out of their bubble and found real life ;-).................although I understand some of the BBC has moved to Salford..........Now known as the new North of the Watford Gap (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2013-10-20 8:38 PM

They don't help themselves do they *-).............talk about out of touch (lol)..................Its about time they got out of their bubble and found real life ;-).................although I understand some of the BBC has moved to Salford..........Now known as the new North of the Watford Gap (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

It was reported at the time the BBC staff moved to Salford that they could get counselling to help them move out of London into England.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2013-10-20 8:46 PM

It was reported at the time the BBC staff moved to Salford that they could get counselling to help them move out of London into England.

I don't blame them ;-)................I'd need counselling to move near Salford :D

pelmetman - 2013-10-20 8:57 PM

malc d - 2013-10-20 8:46 PM

I don't blame them ;-)................I'd need counselling to move near Salford :D

.-- .... .- - / .- / .-.. --- .- -.. / --- ..-. / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

Archived