IT APPEARS

rudders

As an "occasional visitor" these days (spending a lot more time over on the "other side"!) I've not seen, or been offended by, the posts in question.

However, my first question (as for all those threads about being gassed in the motorhome) would be whether alcohol could possibly be part of the explanation??? :D

rudders - 2013-10-27 7:12 PM

That someone using my log in etc, has been upsetting others on this website, I do apologise, but how can this happen, looking back through some threads under my username I must confess to being embarrassed, any help would be appreciated.

It takes a lot to offend me and there are some on here far better at it than your good self so either you need more practise or more cider!

Don't worry about it!

rudders - 2013-10-27 7:12 PM

That someone using my log in etc, has been upsetting others on this website, I do apologise, but how can this happen...

I would have thought that the only way someone could post to this forum under the name "rudders" would be if they had access to your forum password or to the computer you use to participate on this forum. On that basis (if you are certain that you did not produce the 'offensive' postings) you'll need to interrogate people close to you about this.

Archived