Trick or Treat

Guest Peter James

Guest Peter James

Well the local kids - and their parents - got a shock this evening when i opened the door wearing a jimmy savile outfit 8-)

"Trick or Treat?"

"now then now then now then..."

You have doors now in Scotland - wow impressive!

I hadn't realised how relatively civilised you've become up there in the soggy wilderness in recent years!

I suppose you'll be telling us next that you now have windows too and have just discovered fire!

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2013-11-01 6:44 AM

You normally tell us it's Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG Peter , not apt this time just like your joke .

Children banging on your door all through the evening and begging for money or small articles of food. A typical night in Huddersfield.

You must be relieved when Halloween comes and they migrate to the posh areas where's there's a chance of a few sweets as well.

Had Enough - 2013-11-01 11:32 AM

antony1969 - 2013-11-01 6:44 AM

You normally tell us it's Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG Peter , not apt this time just like your joke .

Children banging on your door all through the evening and begging for money or small articles of food. A typical night in Huddersfield.

You must be relieved when Halloween comes and they migrate to the posh areas where's there's a chance of a few sweets as well.

Yes we do have " the poor " and charity types knocking on our council house and pit house doors . I tend only to give to my favourite charity Muslim aid . What are " sweets " by the way ? I ain't never heard of it .

Archived