Strange emails

goldi

vindiboy - 2013-11-01 4:19 PM

s**t.I thought she was after my body,very unfaithful she is if she is writing to you lot also LOL

Yeah, the floozy!... I wouldn't have given her my bank details, if I'd have realised what she was like!?.... (lol)

(..not that she'd get very far on what's in it, anyway...... (lol) )

Don't get too excited men as I have had one too. Spookey! Has this person compromised all our accounts? Have notified administrator too.

Also keep getting this page can't be displayed so going to sign out (which I have done once but when opened site I was still signed in) and reboot computer.

Guest JudgeMental
Wanton! harlot! :-S Ye Gods! and moi sent her moi's pitch number!!! as Mrs M fly's home tomorrow..my mind you, could have always squeezed her in tonight..... *-)

There is a Rufina Louis entry on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/public/Rufina-Louis

with contact information given as

http://facebook.com/babylov10

and the e-mail address Rufinalu@hotmail.com appeared twice on Facebook in October.

Whether this has any relevance to the "Hello Dear" PM messages (I got four) is anybody's guess.

(Just in case I ever feel the need to do so, how would one go about sending multiple PMs to multiple forum members easily?)

Ditto                                                    Subject : rufinalu@hotmail.comDeletehttps://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/img/template/button_small_right.png

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Rufina Louis,please i will appreciate you to reply to my private email (rufinalu@hotmail.com),I have something very important to talk to you,is confidential"

Poor Soul must be Lonely.

Patricia - 2013-11-02 10:53 AM

Do you think she has mistaken me for a man? I seem to be the only woman targeted at the moment!

In looking at Rufina's 7 profiles on Facebook, there would be no mistaking her for a man....although, these days, you can never be quite sure :-)

bolero boy - 2013-11-02 11:17 AM

Do you think she has mistaken me for a man? I seem to be the only woman targeted at the moment!

In looking at Rufina's 7 profiles on Facebook, there would be no mistaking her for a man....although, these days, you can never be quite sure :-)

Your'e Hooked you Rascal ! I wonder if she is the reason the website is soooo slooowww ? hence all the double posts. think wev'e been hacked.

She's obviously playing for both sides. :D :$

Guest JudgeMental
Rayjsj - 2013-11-02 11:38 AM

bolero boy - 2013-11-02 11:17 AM

Your'e Hooked you Rascal ! I wonder if she is the reason the website is soooo slooowww ? hence all the double posts. think wev'e been hacked.

Indeed...Smitten I would say!:-D ..Chris has even lost his keyboard dexterity! Next...his fortune!:D

Already slipping, I'm afraid, Eddie.....darling daughter has decided to get married in April to partner (after 9 yrs of living together) so expenses racking up exponentially, lol!

Have you seen the cost of a wedding these days.....I said here's a cheque go and fly off somewhere and have a nice hol after.....oh no, I've spotted this lovely old barn to have the reception.....hmmmm!

She's lovely tho, a teacher that works hard and soon to be S.I.L. is a great lad with an unbelievable work ethic. Gotta love 'em.

Archived