amazing spaces

capcloser

Anyone watched george clarks amazing spaces on c4? If not try and catch it it really is amazing what you can do with a small space,should be of interest to self builders and those of us who live/holiday in small spaces,solving space problems with simple yet very clever things

capcloser - 2013-11-08 11:17 AM

Anyone watched george clarks amazing spaces on c4? If not try and catch it it really is amazing what you can do with a small space,should be of interest to self builders and those of us who live/holiday in small spaces,solving space problems with simple yet very clever things

I like this programme also. He's a really nice guy. I agree that it is marvellous what you can do with a small space. I mean.....look at Tracker for example. He can actually string words together on here with some degree of order. Amazing when you consider how small his brain is.

Mind you......what he types is mostly b0ll0cks............but hey............he does his best, bless him. (lol) (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2013-11-08 4:29 PM

Quite like the double decker ;-)............It'd be worth rejoining the CC club just to see the look on the wardens face :D

dont bother they turned us away in lake district in a self build----and were quite snotty about it,it was a 6ton merc used to be a bus for disabled folk,and boy was the chair lift at the back heavy,after removing took 4 guys to move it,gonna watch repeat at 7 on 4seven cos i forgot to record it lol

peter - 2013-11-08 6:02 PM

I like this programme also. He's a really nice guy. I agree that it is marvellous what you can do with a small space. I mean.....look at Tracker for example. He can actually string words together on here with some degree of order. Amazing when you consider how small his brain is.

Mind you......what he types is mostly b0ll0cks............but hey............he does his best, bless him. (lol) (lol) (lol)

That maybe true but at least he has sharp , modern dress sense and could easily pass for someone in his late 60s .

donna miller - 2013-11-09 11:39 AM

antony1969 - 2013-11-09 6:41 AM

That maybe true but at least he has sharp , modern dress sense and could easily pass for someone in his late 60s .

That is the funniest thing you have written all year.

Thanks Donna , I just hate all forms of homophobia so I'm glad to stick up for Rich when required .

Guest pelmetman
1footinthegrave - 2013-11-09 3:17 PM

No wonder he walks funny. ;-)

Its called the SSS walk ;-).................also known as the Sock & Sandal Shuffle :D

antony1969 - 2013-11-09 6:41 AM

peter - 2013-11-08 6:02 PM

I'll have you know he's only 50, or is it the shirt that's that age?. He does look rather fetching in it. It's not half as eye catching as mine though. (lol)

Archived