chausson 85

pagey

hi not been on for a while i crossed over to tugging now i am coming back what i would like to know is the specs for a fiat 2.3 jtd 2006 chausson welcome 85 ie payload type of heating water tank capacity etc i have tried on the internet and come up with nothing knowing how knowledgable you all are i am sure one of you will know thanks in advance pagey

2006 was when Fiat introduced a new version of Ducato, but I suspect you are interested in a Welcome 85 on the 'old' chassis as in this advert:

http://www.motorhomesforsale.co.uk/motorhomes/chausson/chausson-welcome-85-cs665659.aspx

If that's correct (and based on data from a contemporary French motorhome magazine) the payload will be around 450kg, heating will be via a gas-fuelled Truma combination air/water appliance (housed beneath the bed) and tank capacities will be 130litres(fresh-water)/109litres(waste-water). Fridge/freezer was Dometic-made and (probably) an AES type. Bodypanels are polyester (GRP) skinned. Look out for cracks in the rear bumper and a shower-door that doesn't slide properly!

Archived