Another CC rip off

lennyhb

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2013-11-25 8:21 PM

lennyhb - 2013-11-25 7:06 PM

I'll never mention the coffee pot again :D :D :D

One last question is "Had Enough" an alias of "Rupert 123" if not they sing the same old tune. (lol)

You're worse than religious fanatics! Give it a rest for God's sake!

Looks like your no longer on Franks Christmas card list Lenny ;-) .................welcome to the CLUB :-D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2013-11-25 8:32 PM

Had Enough - 2013-11-25 8:21 PM

One last question is "Had Enough" an alias of "Rupert 123" if not they sing the same old tune. (lol)

You're worse than religious fanatics! Give it a rest for God's sake!

Looks like your no longer on Franks Christmas card list Lenny ;-) .................welcome to the CLUB :-D

That's a relief if I had friends like that I wouldn't need any enemies . :D

You know I intended to keep out of this rubbish but can this remark really come from the 'I never use hook up bloke', 'CC is rubbish bloke', same old tunes Lenny, you really need to look in a mirror. As for the CC, brilliant, cheap sites, great facilities, well run, what more is their to say. Your vindictive garbage about coffee makers, who the hell cares, as the Judge said buy the stuff or not your choice. If you think they are expensive and cannot afford them that is fine to but why keep going on about how you avoid paying for anything.

Archived