Cooking on the move

Will86

Oh I cant do without the wardrobe 8-) small as it is I still like to hang blouses/sundress etc also O.H keeps nagging me to keep the control unit uncluttered !! but storage is fine and we managed our six weeks over the water fine my microwave did get a lot of use as we mostly had hook-ups Im going to resist the temptation to buy more cooking equipment. :-D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1footinthegrave
maggyd - 2013-12-05 1:33 PM

Oh I cant do without the wardrobe 8-) small as it is I still like to hang blouses/sundress etc also O.H keeps nagging me to keep the control unit uncluttered !! but storage is fine and we managed our six weeks over the water fine my microwave did get a lot of use as we mostly had hook-ups Im going to resist the temptation to buy more cooking equipment. :-D

Oh you ladies, my missus takes almost every item of clothing that needs hanging, I keep telling her a couple of screwed up track suits stuffed in an overhead locker would be fine. :D I've shown her MelBs post, but she's having none of it, she even takes the steam iron ;-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
Will85 - 2013-12-05 2:29 PM

Its no surprise that large vans are preferred, just to house the extras. There should be a competition to see who has the most. And who might win ... MEL ?

As she's only got a panel van, all of that kit, and three dogs,

I should imagine she can't swing a cat round in it. :D

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-05 1:39 PM

Oh you ladies, my missus takes almost every item of clothing that needs hanging, I keep telling her a couple of screwed up track suits stuffed in an overhead locker would be fine. :D I've shown her MelBs post, but she's having none of it, she even takes the steam iron ;-)

Steam iron, that's a challenge for you as you don't use EHU's. :D

Nearly brought a flat iron in a charity shop on Sunday that was until I picked it up and felt the weight.

Your misses would love the new van we have ordered it has 3 wardrobes. (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
lennyhb - 2013-12-05 4:01 PM

Nearly brought a flat iron in a charity shop on Sunday that was until I picked it up and felt the weight.

In India you still see the real heavy irons that they fill with hot charcoal.....ideal for camping :-D

Guest 1footinthegrave
Some years ago now we had an iron that was full size but run on gas that I had to cart around, that like the steam iron rarely got used,what would we do without the ladies eh. ;-)

See Im not on my own (lol) being on holiday is not the time to be in a scruffy tracky >:-)

lennyhb - 2013-12-05 4:01 PM

No Len you can get good steam travel irons ;-) that is lighter than my travel hairdryer :-D

Its quite adequate as I don't spend my hols ironing either! I take enough so that I do a clothes wash only about twice while we are away for 6 weeks ! I fold HIS ;-) and iron mine (lol) no Im kidding ;-)

Archived