Acsi 2014 - has arrived!

blackfingers

AT LAST! Was feeling left out, ours arrived today, 16th, from ACSI .. Lots of reading and planning to do, which is almost as enjoyable as doing the trips.... I know some don't plan but we like to have a loosel one, even if it's to make sure we are in the right area to catch the ferry....

Derek & Pauline

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-07 6:21 PM

Only stayed on one Acsi site for two days last year in total, one thing I did notice was the Acsi price was actually 50 cents a night more than the on the gate price, Mmmmmm couldn't be arsed to query it though. :-S

I'm not impressed either brought the book one year managed to save one Euro on one site & they still charged for showers (supposed to be included), other sites were dearer using ACSI.

Don't see the point of paying 12-15 quid for the privilege of being charged more on a site. :D

Maybe it saves a bit if you use EHU but we don't.

Just to add that we got ours direct from ACSI late last week, went to the website to upload the 2014 GPS files to my TomToms but they have not been published yet.

Remember that the numbers in te book wont match your GPS file unless you comare like with like ie 2013 file with last years book or 2014 file with the latest book.

Should be available in the next few days i would have thought.

Hi all,

ACSI is a bit of a pain,

Last year I received two sets even though I only ordered one they charged me for two and I sent them an email to complain but they did not answer.

I thought that I would be able to pass it on but no one seamed to be interested so I was left with two sets.

THIS year they have sent me the books and I do not even have a camper van they said that I had done a direct debit last year but I could not remember and there is no mention of it on my bank statement.

How can they take it if it is not even on my list of direct debits ? I must have give them my Visa card number to purchase it last year and it looks as though they are using that without my permission this year as a standing order but should that be on my bank statement ?.

It is very hard to contact them from there site.

Mike.

Just phoned ACSI and they said my ID card is in the post. I ordered mine on the 2nd Dec and it is 21 days today and they say to wait that long. She expects it to be in the next few days. Fingers crossed as need it by the 4th Jan.

If anyone gets theirs can they update me when it arrives. Thanks

Chris

CCI CLUB id CARD Just arrived in the post... sods law though. I just got on phone to CCC and they are sending one from them to Spain for us as required for the rallies. Cost me £7.50 so I will now have two. Should have been patient but with everything closeing over xmas and new year I did not want to risk it.

Not sure if will order from ACSI again if they cut it this fine though. It was ordered 2nd Dec.

Chris

Doesn't matter how early you order (ours was on a repeat order) the ACSI book will be ready when its ready and then subject to ACSI's delivery timetable.

We got ours about 10 days ago, we got a mail first from ACSI to let us know it was on the way. Yes, I can see for those with a winter migration timetable, things might be tight, so if Vicarious are a bit more forward with their timetable, this might be a better bet although the price is slightly higher.

Archived