Robert Jackson Satallite Systems

starvin marvin

Guest Had Enough

The Total Satellite Company Ltd. was dissolved this year. Late last year another company named Jackson Satellite Ltd. was formed and is registered at, and was trading from, the same address.

Whether it is still trading I have no idea and I suggest that you keep trying the company's phone number.

When Total Satellite Ltd. was dissolved its liabilities exceeded its assets by a few thousand pounds.

Jackson Satellite Ltd. has not yet filed any accounts.

It has a website but, as you say, no one is answering the phone at present. That's odd as even a one-man band ought to have an answering service so that he can get back to customers. At present the 0800 number, which I presume is diverted to his other number (a mobile) is telling us that the phone is switched off.

http://www.jacksonsuk.com/

The new company may well be trading and solvent but my advice would be to be cautious.

starvin marvin - 2013-12-12 2:08 PMCan anyone confirm if the above, trading as Total Satellite Co Ltd 01924 848566 or 07801 843332 is still trading? I keep trying but no answer on the 'phones nor is there an answering machine.Many thanks

Robert Jackson had a stand at the last show at the NEC only a few months ago, and were handing out leaflets and business cards.

They are across the valley from me, - less than 6 miles away - I have  friend who lives in the same village so I will make some enquiries for you. They also do work for a friend of mine at Caldervalley Motorhomes in Dewsbury, so will enquire of them as well.

Robert's son did take the helm of the  business for a short while

Thai Bry - 2013-12-12 4:50 PM
starvin marvin - 2013-12-12 2:08 PMCan anyone confirm if the above, trading as Total Satellite Co Ltd 01924 848566 or 07801 843332 is still trading? I keep trying but no answer on the 'phones nor is there an answering machine.Many thanks

Robert Jackson had a stand at the last show at the NEC only a few months ago, and were handing out leaflets and business cards.

They are across the valley from me, - less than 6 miles away - I have  friend who lives in the same village so I will make some enquiries for you. They also do work for a friend of mine at Caldervalley Motorhomes in Dewsbury, so will enquire of them as well.

Robert's son did take the helm of the  business for a short while

That's very kind of you, I just want to have a short chat with them re a satelitte system they fitted for me some while ago.

Have just spoken with Paul Jackson son of Robert Jackson on 01924 848566 who was both surprised and concerned that people had tried to ring and been unsuccessful in getting through. Paul asks for anyone with issues to be dealt with to please ring him on the above number.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there all

I am new to this forum so happy new year to all .

I have just been made aware of problems with people trying to contact us . Firstly a word of explanation regarding Total Satellite Co and Jackson Satellites . Robert Jackson and wife Freda are trying to retire and so the business we ran was dissolved ( with no debts to anyone ) and my son Paul and his now wife Carol have taken on the business but he wanted a start in his own company, and new company name Jackson Satellites , which made sense as most customers know of us as Jacksons and not TSC anyhow. Robert and Freda are still on hand for technical backup and help at the big shows. ( but not this Manchester as we are away on a cruise holiday as part of the retirement plan yipee ) . All obligations regarding TSC warranty etc will be honored in full and without question by Paul and Carol. And the same ongoing tech support is given freely to all our customers and Robert is still involved in this.

there is no risk whatsoever to any customer as Jacksons although have not yet filed first year accounts are quite solvent ( to answer a previous query ) and as always and in line with all our trading history we do not take payment until the satellites have been installed and demonstrated in full to happy customers.

back to the communications issues . there have been issues with landlines which i understand are now clear . because Paul often works away fitting, and at shows etc the landline 01924848566 / 0800 107 1112 ( we do not use an answer machine as they are often ambiguous ) is often diverted to his mobile and so it is possible if he is in a poor area it may not get through. Please try again if you cant get through first time ! WE HAVE NOT GONE ANYWHERE !! ( we have been here at the same adress and phone for over 40 years, and have no plans to go anywhere ) if the landline dosnt get us try 07801843332 Paul or 07999247497 Carol. or email robert directly rpjackson@tiscali.co.uk

Paul and Carol look forward to seeing all at Manchester, and Paul , Carol, Robert and Freda at the NEC

www.jacksonsuk.com/shows list

Best regards to all Robert Jackson

Archived