My life expectancy

nightrider

Guest 1footinthegrave
it's all about the fact that no one really knows, I well remember a bloke in our road ( George ) who was told to go home and put his affairs in order, we subsequently moved house around two years later, George was still as he'd always been, walking around without a care in the world. My sister-in-law was also diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, as time passed no one could understand why she seemed just the same as she always was, it was eventually discovered she had been wrongly diagnosed. That was around 20 years ago, she is still as fit as a flea today, good luck anyway, and a happy Christmas to you Malcolm. ;-)

If you REALLY want to be healthy and live a long time then first ignore all the moaners on here who have addled brains.

Live it as simple as possible and drift along ignoring everything except keeping warm and eating sensibly, your body will change so adjust to it. Its not designed to take alcohol neither lots of food.

Your skeleton is King.

Anything like excesses body fat that accumulates outside the skeleton is dangerous. There should only ever be muscle and tissue.

Ps. Now look here Malcom why don't YOU decide how long to live and not rely on others, surely YOU know more about your body than someone else? Hell man your living inside it !!

Awe shucks, here was me thinking I was going to have a nice quiet time of the forum without your nit-picking!!!! ;-)

Ah well, still time for you to set a new year resolution to be nice to me!!! :D

Seriously Malc, have a good one and make sure you keep hanging around, if for nothing else than to annoy the b*ggers!! :-D

If your complaining about still being around Malcolm, a quick and painless despatching can be arranged. :D

Seriously though, don't knock it mate. You seem to have defied the so called experts so far, and long may it continue for many years to come.

Happy and healthy Christmas to you and yours.

peter - 2013-12-21 8:54 PM

quick and painless despatching can be arranged.

Brian can quickly bore you to death or if that fails, Frank's (and others) rants can easily make you lose the will to go on!

And that's without mentioning the alleged racists, bigots and neanderthals that are also available at no extra cost!!

Mind you none of the above are painless!!

Guest 1footinthegrave
Mel B - 2013-12-21 10:55 PM

Hey Malc, I don't suppose you're in the market for a bit of extra 'work' to you to keep your mind off things ... if so, how are you at carrying out 'disposal contracts' on annoying 'feet' .... ;-)

Or annoying dogs, ;-)

The predictions are based on an average expectancy, from experience these tend to be a bit pessimistic esp. as you get older and the cell growth rates slow.

Best advice is to carry on doing what you want/can do, I still remember the consultant telling my grand mother to "carry on doing what you want, if you need new curtains go and buy them" to which she replied "I've got a damn site more interesting things to do than buy new curtains".

Archived