Ducato Euro 5 fuel filter

mildi

Just had first service on my Ducato and noticed the £79.50 charge for the fuel filter...OUCH... this was my work van so at least I will get the VAT back, MH is due in for service and MOT on Friday so looked at last years service on that £34.80 for fuel filter on Euro 4. I guess it is a different part but what a jump in price.

Anyone else had this pricey fuel filter on a Euro 5 ???

All the sources that I have checked suggest that it is the same part across the X2/50 range from 2007 to current year, Euro4 & 5, that being UFI part no. 62.H2O.00 costing around £15 from ebay or factors or considerably more when badged as Fiat, Peugeot or Citroen. UFI are the original part supplier of both the filter housing and element to Sevel.

Yes main dealer,

just spoke to them to check the price, first thought I had been charged for two, then they checked with the parts guy and he said no they are £79.50 and the genuine Fiat filter for the euro 4 is now £64 up from £35.86 in Jan this year.

Needless to say I told them to go non genuine on the service parts as it is now four years old.

2010 service on my Ducato the fuel filter was £26.43 and now £64.00 have they started making them out of gold.

Archived