Its all Eddies fault

Will86

He stirred every one up so much they were forced to take on an aggressive manner to anyone and everything that was posted.

Many complained but what he actually did was provide a platform and a sparkle that kept everyone awake and allowed anyone to join in.

Did he have an Email address on his details. Did anyone ever actually meet him. He was obviously had an unwell interior inside that boisterous frame.

I doubt its possible he could stop bleating on about everything that existed, his wife must have been a hero if he was like that indoors.

Anyone tried to find him, perhaps that's his intension - to make a glorified return.

Ah I noticed he was missing I thought he must have gone overseas... Doesn't he go to Mauritius or somewhere exotic like that? I know the last thing I'd be doing if I was over there would be on a motorhome forum over here, .....or is it Sri Lanka ? He spices things up,and so do one or two others on here definitely makes it more interesting pp

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2014-01-14 8:20 PM

He usually goes to Thailand around this time of year so I assume that's where he is ... sunning himself somewhere! B-)

I thought it was India :-S.................Strange........ innit how one misses their online abuse 8-)............

Stockholm syndrome rules . :->.........................

Mel B - 2014-01-14 8:20 PM

He usually goes to Thailand around this time of year so I assume that's where he is ... sunning himself somewhere! B-)

I think he goes over there for his yearly massage sessions. (lol)

Will85 - 2014-01-14 4:17 PM

Anyone tried to find him, perhaps that's his intension - to make a glorified return.

Testing a puzzle but OK now.

The picture is from New Hampshire in New England USA. If I remember right its the state that has NO ROADSIDE ADVERTISING.

We were looking for a particular museum in the countryside and right up to the entrance there were no signs at all. Its a magical and colourful state and worth a visit

We have met up with Eddie (Judgemental) a few times in Benidorm

He is a very interesting man who is full of very useful information, we would say that he is very good company indeed.

He certainly can take a joke

He has family ties to India

It looks as thouigh Eddie (Judgemental) is back folks!

He's listed as having 'signed in' this morning, i.e just now at the time that I am writing this.

Colin.

P.S. He's just posted a comment on 'Motorhome matters' -- a bit 'scruffy ' concerning 'Chatterbox' -- as one might expect from the likes of him! :D

C.

Symbol Owner - 2014-01-17 8:59 AM

It looks as thouigh Eddie (Judgemental) is back folks!

P.S. He's just posted a comment on 'Motorhome matters' -- a bit 'scruffy ' concerning 'Chatterbox' -- as one might expect from the likes of him! :D

C.

But why do others have to reply thus, everyone is entitled to an opinion but to reply as above doesn't improve the situation ... any situation ... he says his piece ... great

Archived