pink help

Iain Strachan

Guest JudgeMental
Iain Strachan - 2014-02-02 8:28 PM

Pussy cat, is imcapacitated, yes fell off a step, hurt foot, I now have togo to the washie runing out of knickers! How do you work these machines?

Thanks pinks

just smile, look helpless/hopless (as u r) and ask someone! :-D

Did you actually witness the fall? She could be at it. Best way to check is simply not do anything. If she puts up with things deteriorating round her for more than 3 days, it's probably genuine. By then, you might as well hire someone to sort out the shambles.

:D

JudgeMental - 2014-02-02 8:35 PM

Iain Strachan - 2014-02-02 8:28 PM

Pussy cat, is imcapacitated, yes fell off a step, hurt foot, I now have togo to the washie runing out of knickers! How do you work these machines?

Thanks pinks

just smile, look helpless/hopless (as u r) and ask someone! :-D

Might be tricky asking for advice as I think Iain is in Spain and does not speak/read Spanish (which, presumably, is why he has problems with the washing machines.)

Guest pelmetman

Back in my youf we sold throw away knickers in my old mans barber shop..............along with something for the weekend sir? ;-)..........

Maybe they're still available? :-S....................personally I've moved on....... from edible knickers to being a Commando for quite a while now :D...........

Although the middle age dribble is looming *-)...................not to mention I've seen my old mans nappies 8-)......

I guess its all down hill from here :-S...................but I intend to enjoy the ride >:-) ..............

1. Drive cat down to the laundry block. Drag or carry in to the machines for first hand instructions.

2. Or shout from inside the laundry block to the cat sat outside in the van.

3. Walk to laundry block and telephone the cat.

4. Look up "help"in your phrasebook if you are abroad and use it at the laundry block. To communicate further, adopt the standard translation of english - speak slowly, shout to emphasise a point, gesticulate wildly. Try to look macho with a feminine side otherwise a grown man washing lacy underwear whilst talking to strange women in a language they don't understand may get you a free stay somewhere else and washing knickers will become a less important problem.

Personally, I'd explain the benefits of commando style to the cat or buy some new ones. A pair for every week the cat is incapacitated should be enough.

In all seriousness, it's a case of matching up the washing instructions on the knicker label with those for the machine. Perhaps there are other Brits on site who can help or English speaking staff - wash a collection of clothes with common washing instructions so it's less embarrassing than just washing knickers.

Just remember, men are better at supervising than reading instructions so it is OK to think that these are tasks you shouldn't need to learn in advance.

Archived