Most optimistic statement of the year

Guest peter

Thanks for your post, use the link below to return to the thread:

Review your message for any problems

You will be automatically redirected in one second.

What a hoot. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-02-08 8:29 PM

And it is getting worse, Peter! >:-(

Cheers, (St. Emilion tonight!)

Colin.

Nowt wrong with your pension Colin B-)............if can afford quaff quality like that ;-)

Well, as you know Dave, (if you think about it) my pension(s) come from the Civil service & Local Govt. -- as some form of (small) compensation for years of low wages >:-) Not to mention the wife's 2 local authority (Social Work & teaching) pensions. The final salary lump sum payments started us off on the road to motorhoming.

You know the saying Dave -- "Life's too short to drink bad wine" :D

Cheers (hic!)

Colin.

P.S. single malt (Highland Park) to follow?

C.

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-02-08 9:12 PM

Well, as you know Dave, (if you think about it) my pension(s) come from the Civil service & Local Govt. -- as some form of (small) compensation for years of low wages >:-) Not to mention the wife's 2 local authority (Social Work & teaching) pensions. The final salary lump sum payments started us off on the road to motorhoming.

You know the saying Dave -- "Life's too short to drink bad wine" :D

Cheers (hic!)

Colin.

P.S. single malt (Highland Park) to follow?

C.

Nowt wrong with bad wine Colin 8-)...........we all have to start somewhere......and it does the same job ;-).................but my liver is now commencement, I have decided to move from the bottom shelf 8-)..........do you know some of those bottles are over 2 euros? 8-)..................I doubt my liver will take to such high living :-(...............although in the interest of science I will subjugate myself 8-)..............

Archived