Vans with extending washroom

candapack

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2014-02-16 10:55 AM

Yes, looks nice. Other than the fridge size, any other major differences that might persuade you one way or tother......?

I've just gone from Adria to a Possl, main reasons for doing so other then the better layout, being better insulation and build quality, they use proper wind up Heki, plus the "all in packet" pretty standard these days with 120 litre long range tanks etc....Also you get soft close door on all 2014 models...

we can live with the smaller fridge, will just have to pop to shops more often....no big deal really. or bring or old camping fridge for drinks ad have it under bed..So a man can reach out in the middle of the nigh for a tinny :D

Saw that van (or maybe the similar Possl) at NEC, a no go for us due to transverse bed, but had a good look just to see how things work. The front dinette whilst bigger didn't quite work IMO, the seat area against wall was very narrow I'm not sure you could even rest your legs on it let alone sit there so doesn't seem to achieve much. The all sliding table will if think end up allways pushed to wall, not IMO even suitable for small children to sit at.

Personally if we could live with the transverse bed I'd realy like our dinette and washroom with the transverse bed all on a 6m van

Guest JudgeMental
The Family L was a van we considered as while we could live with a transverse bed, the area most panel vans fall short is in the front lounge being tight...This the reason why we went for a 636 FR as its far more open in layout, and french bed can be used like a large sofa for lounging...well thats the intention and hope it works out. just seemed a bit more practical then the twin singles.....

bolero boy - 2014-02-16 8:42 AM

artheytrate - 2014-02-16 2:06 AM

We're picking up our new Auto Sleeper Broadway FB up 1st March, this has a huge bathroom all the width of the van, full imitation tiling and extractor fan to shower, wash basin with vanity unit large wardrobe and drawer unit, and bench cassette toilet.

British made.

John.

John, if youre talking about a PVC, i can only see the Kemerton with a washroom as you describe.

The AS Broadway FB has a fixed french bed and a washroom alongside, similar to,our Bolero.

I couldnt see any AS coachbuilts with an 'along the rear' washroom.

Am i confused, probably..?..Or are you ordering the correct van, lol ;-)

Sorry had a drink last night didn't realise the op was talking about PVC's only and yes Bolero boy it's a Broadway EB.

John.

Archived