Oliva to Moncofa/Valencia supermarket easy parking shopping

chris

Can any Spanish travellers enlighten us as to where the best place is to stop and stock up supplies between Oliva and Moncofa is as we wish to use a supermarket with an easy access carpark for the motorhome. WIll use A7 or N340 road probably. Need to stock up en route with heavier shopping items. (ok its beer, wine and of course milk ;-)

Also is it easy to go toll free on this route around Valencia?

Thanks

Chris

Hi

There are 2 supermarkets at least in the centre of Moncofa, both opposite each other and one has a huge car park so no problem parking there and visiting both. From memory one is a Monoprix, the other may be a mercadona, not sure. If you are staying at the campsite in Moncofa it is about a half hour walk or 10 minute cycle ride through the orange groves. We were there a couple of years ago but doubt it has changed since

Enjoy

bob

Chris I cant think of any specifically on the road but there is a large supermarket in Oliva itself in what looks like an old converted warehouse, you have to park on the roadway or small off road car park opposite but it is ok - there is also a mercadona on the main street. I am sure that you will see occasional Mercadona's along the road but cannot recall any Carrefours in that area- personally I have always found Mercadona to be excellent value, particularly the 5 litre barrels of Red wine for 5.5e.

If you need any more info give me another PM

Bob

Archived