12v straighteners

Carolmonkey

Carolmonkey - 2014-02-18 11:37 AM

I may have asked this question before but does anyone know if you can buy MINI 12V STRAIGHTENERS, I know you can get the wide ones but I only use the narrow GHD ones. (?) :->

Have you thought of these Carol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=cordless+gas+straighteners&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=38884952394&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1579001266594494730&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7vkbu8vjz_b

I have gas curler the refills last me all summer and longer I still have a cartridge in that I used all last summer.

Before using anything else, put a 'turbo towel' on (they're called by different names but are all the same thing) they draw a lot of water out and then make it much easier and quicker to dry your hair afterwards. Using one of these then the gas brush/tongs makes it a doddle. You can get them in Poundland so could splash out and have one each! :-D

turbo.jpg.d45997ce38f05911c597bcff48405c29.jpg

JudgeMental - 2014-02-18 5:31 PM

Carolmonkey - 2014-02-18 4:57 PM

Thanks for that, I have ordered one. Any ideas on a 12v hairdryer?

YES! An inverter! :D

Eddie, a flaw in your logic methinks.....an inverter outputs 230v, great for running a 'home appliance', the OP is asking about where to get 12v tongs or hairdryer. Which you can plug into a 12v socket.....yes?

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2014-02-18 5:51 PM

JudgeMental - 2014-02-18 5:31 PM

YES! An inverter! :D

Eddie, a flaw in your logic methinks.....an inverter outputs 230v, great for running a 'home appliance', the OP is asking about where to get 12v tongs or hairdryer. Which you can plug into a 12v socket.....yes?

You think? But with an inverter there us no need to buy the identical 12 v appliances, causing conspicuous consumption, waste of natural resources, and worsening global warming? But we all know girls not happy unless spending....but with a suitable inverter, surely you just plug in your 230 v home appliances? :-S

Sorry I do have a travel hairdryer :-D but if we haven't a hookup I just let it dry naturally while I sit and have a coffee outside, but it isn't long these days so dries much quicker.

Hi there, my better half,hair wise, has a pair of 12volt mini straightners, she got them whilst working for Sally hair and beauty, so i suggest you google Sally's and check for local shop or outlet. They supply to the hairdressing trade and public, as for hairdryer we got one from Go camping if memory serves me well. P.s the straightners work very well.

Archived