Le Grand Depart

gocro

The sun is shining,summer is on it's way.

Today booked for Skipton to see the race through the town on Saturday 5th of July then on our bikes (5miles) to see stage 2 at Addingham on Sunday.

And how much are the robbers of Yorkshire asking? £27 for three nights with water, elsan disposal and toilets provided.

Organized by Liz and Len members of the Motor Caravanners' Club.

Guest JudgeMental
seeing as I cant get done to spain as planned due to health I though (against my better judgement) I will rejoin CC and have a 10 day tour of various sites in S/E..all booked up at weekends... when will they learn! *-)

JudgeMental - 2014-03-16 11:20 AM

seeing as I cant get done to spain as planned due to health I though (against my better judgement) I will rejoin CC and have a 10 day tour of various sites in S/E..all booked up at weekends... when will they learn! *-)

Its a case of when will we learn Judge?? I threaten every year when we cant get on at a weekend to leave !! I'm still cogitating :-S they do say if you ring after 10.30 on a Thurs; morning they might have cancellations!! did you go on line on the site bookings and have a look!! all pretty orange >:-(

Guest JudgeMental
maggyd - 2014-03-16 12:45 PM

JudgeMental - 2014-03-16 11:20 AM

Its a case of when will we learn Judge?? I threaten every year when we cant get on at a weekend to leave !! I'm still cogitating :-S they do say if you ring after 10.30 on a Thurs; morning they might have cancellations!! did you go on line on the site bookings and have a look!! all pretty orange >:-(

Its the ridiculous way they work..you have to book so far in advance to get a pitch and all these selfish individuals block booking! could be stopped overnight if they SIMPLY took deposits

Anyway we are out for a pint of Guinness, seeing as its St Patrick's day tomorrow. Nothing like in Ireland of course, where you ask for a pint of the black stuff and the barman says "yes sir, would you like a drink while your waiting" as it takes that long to pour! :-D

Archived