Ghost town

antony1969

Not really sure what you mean dave but his initials are JW tried to get in touch through a relative but he refused to allow them to pass on his email or phone number said he wasn't interested so i guess neither am i,like i said i dont know him so no great loss,anyway i already have enough half brothers sister and two stepbrothers mum and dad both married twice,my only brother by blood passed away many years ago and we hardly knew each other sadly he only got in touch when he was terminally ill and didnt like the fact i was gay,oh well like they say you can choose your friends but not your family

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
capcloser - 2014-03-20 9:57 PM

Or did you mean jehovas witness you know I'm not the smartest poster on here lol ,but his initials are JW *-)

Sorry to confuse...............Yes he's a Jehovah Witness ;-)...............so as a devout atheist myself..... we have little in common :-| ...............

But considering your own family Cap ;-) ..............the old Yorkshire saying....... "There's nowt as queer as folk"........ could be apt description of some of your relatives *-)................not sure whether your old man would pick up on the irony though :D ...............

Got it now,i had few beers last night as have a day off today,hooray,and no old definitely wouldn't get the irony,but to be fair he was an equal oppertunity hater and incredibly rude to most folks he met! The brief time i spent with him in benidorm was a lesson for sure,i found my myself saying sorry to people all the time,including the old lady he called a lesbian cos she wouldn't have a drink with him! Dad was not religous nor am i the difference between us is I'm not a c----, sorry meant idiot >:-)

Archived