french aire

jordano

Yes it was quiet but we were in the end bay and couldn't get level using our quattro blocks but we are 8.8m long. Don't approach from the south as you have to drive through the very narrow town with typical French parking. The town is well worth a visit.

Costa Blanca weather for next 7 days is rain Frid sunny rest temps 17-19c

John

Eddy - 2014-03-26 6:37 PMNice little stopover I agree, but when I was there I was sorely tempted to let the selfish Brits tyres down that was parked nearest the service point, not only was he pig ignorant in spreading his awning and chairs out all over the next bay ( there are only four ) and a French guy who arrived later was forced to park just on the edge of the wooded park area because of his selfish attitude , but he also hogged the single hookup point the whole time he was there for what we later discovered when they left was FREE electric, talk about taking the.............and what a great British advert.
He must have been copying the Dutch as its usually them that do that sort of thing , we went to stop on the Aire at Donjeux , but it had 4 Dutch motorhomes camping on the Aire all hooked up everything spread out and looked like they were there for the duration.

Eddy - 2014-03-26 7:09 PM

At least the French were spreading the 240 volt out here where we stopped just to take on water that I managed to copiously spray all over their connections which may have helped to cool the cables down for them, obviously zero health and safety concerns for them. :D

Agreed not pretty looking however the maximum load out will only be 16A so they will all have to tiptoe with current consumption and cables will certainly not heat. Some of them plugs/sockets look of the correct IP rating so water spray should be Ok and the Bourne should? have RCD protection so would trip.

Again not pretty but if the protection devices are OK then its what the French do

Eddy - 2014-03-26 7:09 PM

At least the French were spreading the 240 volt out here where we stopped just to take on water that I managed to copiously spray all over their connections which may have helped to cool the cables down for them, obviously zero health and safety concerns for them. :D

Looks like St Jean de Luz - its always like that *-)

Archived