I got Gas.........

Zydeco Joe

At last my local Calor stockist had a small supply of Calor Lite and had is the word !!!. He had a grand total of 3 delivered but now are all gone, I took one for me plus one for a close neighbour who had been waiting for about a month someone else had the third one.

Calor wake up and start filling the demand for the Lite bottles we all like. (lol)

Zydeco Joe - 2014-04-08 2:48 PM

Calor wake up and start filling the demand for the Lite bottles we all like. (lol)

A good start would be to maybe look at coming up with a greater incentive to hand back, those that are already in circulation? ....

If they see that none are coming back in, then maybe they think that there's little call for them...?

It does seem bizarre, that they appear to be prepared to see folk sell them on or even dump them at the tip, rather than let them "swap" between "groups"... :-S

(..although I suppose the degree of flexibility(inflexibility!) could be down to the actual outlet and/or whoever serves you...).

I know we exchanged our 6kg 'lite for a 13kg steel...initially they said I'd need a new "agreement"(which I suppose strictly speaking, is correct)...and it was only when I pointed out that they were short of 'lites and that it wasn't going to do them any good, sitting behind my shed, that they let me swap.. :-S

Edit: Maybe Billggski's idea ( floated in the previous "Calor lite" thread), that anyone with "spares" could perhaps post the fact on here?..

Archived