The cost of running old Transit vans..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2014-04-11 11:18 AM

Trouble is Frank - you are only here because you were banned from another Forum!

My comment when they came on here and informed us of this fact was that it was:-

"fascinating"

An indeed that is exactly what your behaviour is.

Is there anything others do different to you that you could POSSIBLY comprehend as being JUST as valid - just different?

IMO - your obsession with what others do - and your constant negatively critical posts - once again underline the "problem" that you have.

Personally I would be ashamed if - like you - I had been banned from a Forum and I would look to my own behaviour.

Sadly - you seem to want to wear the fact like some sort of Troll merit badge.

Relax mate!

Take a chill pill

Enjoy life's rich tapestry

Start to understand that people are allowed to be different.

I thought it wouldn't be long before you took the opportunity to have a go! You've decimated Chatterbox with your 'Look at me, see how clever I am' financial cuts and pastes and your global warming obsession so please, don't start your trouble-making in this section there's a good chap.

Perhaps you can tell Pelmetman that people are allowed to be different, he seems unaware of that in his own crusade?

Now please go away and stop bothering me, this is not Chatterbox, which is your natural domain, this is Motorhome Matters for those of us with Motorhomes.

By the way, I quit Motorhome Facts after a row with the owner about his appalling system of member/mods who were behaving like power mad Stalinists. After I'd told him to sod off he banned me. But guess what? I wasn't on my own and shortly afterwards all the member mods were fired! This was explained at the time but you've clearly chosen to ignore it!

Now please, so us all a favour. I shall try not to respond to you in this section and I'd be obliged if you'd stop bring our old rows in Chatterbox into Motorhome Matters. I know you like the opportunity to try to get some petty revenge for past humiliations but this is not the place.

Ps Members really should have a look in Chatterbox and see how popular Clive's threads are! (lol)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2014-04-11 11:45 AM

Oh dear - the personal attack poodle Fwank is all upset.

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Upset? Not really, all I have to do is think about your life and mine and I break out in a great big grin! Your duplicity and nastiness constantly amazes me though. In the post above you accuse me of only posting negatively but in Chatterbox a couple of weeks ago Peter had a little pop at me and you said:

'As for bringing Frank into it - why do that?

Frank is submitting some excellent posts on the MH thread - long may that continue. '

Make up your mind Clive? Truth is you just like the opportunity to have a go at me to get some petty revenge for the utter humiliation that you suffered some time ago. But let's not embarrass you with regurgitating that eh?

Now as I said, give it a rest, stop stirring up trouble and go back to Chatterbox and start another really long boring about global warming. Then again, you could show your unwillingness to ever give up by continuing the Margaret Thatcher thread where even you excelled yourself at refusing to accept that a debate really had run its course.

Sad! *-) Call it a day please Clive, for everyone's sake!

Well you are capable of making some good points Fwank - but you let yourself down - and I am not the only one to tell you this.

But I am still chuckling over your hubris re Threads!

However "popular" my threads may or not be!

They are more popular than yours!

All you do is act like a parasite on others threads - I got bored after page 5 but on MM - I found not one thread authored by you!

Why not give it a try Fwank?

Try to have an original thought rather than regurgitate the same old same old you are now so well known for.

Go on give it a try!

You might find a whole new way of life mate!!!

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-04-11 10:38 AM

But I know you're really on the ropes when you have to bring up the ban again and most of all, when you use someone's age as an insult against them.

Point of order Frank................is calling someone a geriatric, more or less than offensive than calling someone thick as pig sh*t? :-S..................

Just in the interest of accuracy you understand Frank ;-)

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2014-04-11 12:06 PM

Well you are capable of making some good points Fwank - but you let yourself down - and I am not the only one to tell you this.

But I am still chuckling over your hubris re Threads!

However "popular" my threads may or not be!

They are more popular than yours!

All you do is act like a parasite on others threads - I got bored after page 5 but on MM - I found not one thread authored by you!

Why not give it a try Fwank?

Try to have an original thought rather than regurgitate the same old same old you are now so well known for.

Go on give it a try!

You might find a whole new way of life mate!!!

Thank you for summing up the difference between you and me. I would only start a thread if I had something to say or needed advice. Like you I don't need my ego boosting by starting endless threads trying to prove how clever I am.

The last time I started a thread was I believe some weeks ago, when I needed advice on Moroccan ferry terminals so I asked for opinion on that, and got it. Since then there is nothing that I've needed advice on.

But if I can offer advice on a thread, as I have just done on CC wifi, or on the delights of the Ile de Re then I will give it with pleasure.

So the only reason I would 'give it a try 'would be to be like you, which is to push my opinions down people's throats day in and day out. No thanks.

That may be OK for Chatterbox (although it probably isn't, as your policies seem to have destroyed it) but it shouldn't be the norm for Motorhome Matters.

People should only start threads here if they have a genuine reason, and not just to shove their views onto us all. There are enough people with genuine questions without any of us inventing threads for the sake of it or because our lives are so empty and boring that we have to constantly bore everyone else to death by giving our political or other opinions.

I hope this helps.

Not really Fwank

Because a) a normal person would hardly make negative criticisms about how "popular" other peoples threads are when they have so few of their own.

and b) - you rather prove the point that you do not need to start a thread - just hi-jack it - "push my (your) opinions down people's throats day in and day out"

You are well know for doing the latter regardless of who started the thread.

(have you looked up the definition of 'hubris'? - might pay you to do so............)

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2014-04-11 1:05 PM

Not really Fwank

Because a) a normal person would hardly make negative criticisms about how "popular" other peoples threads are when they have so few of their own.

and b) - you rather prove the point that you do not need to start a thread - just hi-jack it - "push my (your) opinions down people's throats day in and day out"

You are well know for doing the latter regardless of who started the thread.

(have you looked up the definition of 'hubris'? - might pay you to do so............)

On the contrary, it's the job of normal people to point out how opinionated you are by highlighting how often you start threads that are purely designed to shove your views down our throats. For God's sake, just look at the latest global warming rubbish that you can't resist pushing.

The most helpful people on here seldom start their own threads because they seldom need advice. But they give it freely to those who do. You just seem to need the constant ego boost of voicing your views to all and sundry.

But as I've said, you can't work out the difference between 'genuine' threads and artificial ones designed to do nothing more than draw attention to the originator.

Anyway, I'm glad that you've found a new name for me, Fwank, that's very clever. You have a genius for this amazing wordplay and I love your constant use of : Daily Wail, Tony B'Liar, Ed Millipede etc. etc. You really are a literary genius! You'll be mentioning the Daily Torygraph next and buying things on Fleabay. God, man, you're really super cool! ;-)

Anyway, I must go out now to do something really stimulating and rewarding so if you're missing me you could pass the time by going to Chatterbox and posting another ten inch thread about how stupid everyone else in the world is who doesn't agree with your view of global warming.

That should keep you busy for a while.

Have a nice day - Fwank. (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2014-04-11 12:10 PM

I do not think you are a geriatric Dave!

B-)

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Indeed Clive, a very nasty invective...........although it appears old Huff Enpuff doesn't like being paid back in his own coin :D...............

Shame about that *-)

Re arrange these words into a well known phrase of saying - then maybe old HuffEnpuff* could see the light? :-

"Stones should throw not houses in people glass"

*(Strange - I always had him down as Slytherin) B-)

Guest JudgeMental
give it a rest for pitys sake! no wonder people too intimidated to post on here.....take it back over to chatter pox where this nonsense belongs....

Anyone fancy a visit to another MH magazine forum, where people ask and offer advice, AND voice opinions, without constantly feeling the need to have a go at each other?

It's a bit quiet over there today, but if you look back over the postings from last week or two you'll find plenty of interesting subjects to join in on.

I won't post the link out of courtesy to Warners, but PM me (clue!!) if you can't work it out.

JudgeMental - 2014-04-11 3:40 PM

give it a rest for pitys sake! no wonder people too intimidated to post on here.....take it back over to chatter pox where this nonsense belongs....

HE does not intimidate me - I find him a joke

I think most people do.....................

Guest Had Enough
JudgeMental - 2014-04-11 3:40 PM

Bang on! I no longer go to Chatterbox, mainly because of these two clowns, both of whom have virtually destroyed it.

.I'm sorry that this thread has once again degenerated but we have to ask why Pelmetman feels the urge to constantly have a go at me in threads where I'm not even contributing. I'm clearly on his mind a lot. It's very sad.

He does it constantly in Chatterbox and I have resisted the urge to respond but when he brings his obsessive behaviour into Motorhome Matters I can only take so much I'm afraid.

The answer is easy. If he'll stop this childish behaviour I won't respond and we can all have a quiet life. As for CliveH, he's just sad and if you knew as much about him as I do you'd understand why he desperately needs to feel big on here!

In order to have a bit of peace this will be my last post on this subject. I doubt that they'll be able to stop though.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-04-11 4:22 PM

I'm sorry that this thread has once again degenerated but we have to ask why Pelmetman feels the urge to constantly have a go at me in threads where I'm not even contributing.

Probably because your like the forum hemorrhoid......................

I know I shouldn't poke it as it'll only make the pain in the a*se worse....................but sometimes the temptation is just to much to bear :D.................

Guest pelmetman

Bang on! I no longer go to Chatterbox, mainly because of these two clowns, both of whom have virtually destroyed it.

Yes I recall you appeared over there with the intention of driving me and some other posters of the forum ;-).....................As you didn't like our contributions, which coming from someone who has been banned from several forums including this one, because of his own contributions, is somewhat ironic *-)...............

As for CliveH, he's just sad and if you knew as much about him as I do you'd understand why he desperately needs to feel big on here!

Oh Frank - stop your posturing you sad apology of a man

If you "have anything" on me then for goodness sake say it and stop the bull$hit.

I formally accuse yo of doing nothing more but make things up out of nothing about people and then run and hide behind insinuation and vague accusations.

If you have anything you aged cretin - then for goodness sake come out and say it.

Be specific

Give examples

I dare you.

Guest Had Enough
CliveH - 2014-04-11 9:42 PM

As for CliveH, he's just sad and if you knew as much about him as I do you'd understand why he desperately needs to feel big on here!

Oh Frank - stop your posturing you sad apology of a man

If you "have anything" on me then for goodness sake say it and stop the bull$hit.

I formally accuse yo of doing nothing more but make things up out of nothing about people and then run and hide behind insinuation and vague accusations.

If you have anything you aged cretin - then for goodness sake come out and say it.

Be specific

Give examples

I dare you.

Ooooh, I love a dare! (lol)

You really must learn to read properly. Where did I say 'I have something one you'? What I do know, and you know I know is the difference between the posturing idiot on Chatterbox and the reality. And I know that it seems very important for your ego to constantly try to impress with your boring posts that hardly anyone reads.

For years you've tried to give the impression of this successful financial advisor working for this important firm with its back room techies etc. when the truth is that you're a bit of a failure and the firm in question is a tiny outfit in a tiny town and you own not one share of it.

This is not the place for me to totally embarrass you with any more facts but if you really want me to outline it even more, start a thread in Chatterbox where this kind of thing belongs. Motorhome Matters is not the place.

And I'll remind you that once more you jumped on me in this thread and just to have a go, which I see you've done twice in Chatterbox today, safe in the knowledge that I don't post there any more.

Anyway, start a thread in Chatterbox and on his one occasion I'll be happy to oblige and point out the reality of CliveH, the important IFA! ;-)

I'll also point out that business wise we started from a similar place some years ago and show where we've both ended up! That'll be fun! And you call me a cretin? You couldn't make it up. (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-04-11 11:11 PM

I'll also point out that business wise we started from a similar place some years ago and show where we've both ended up!

How very Frank *-).......................everything is about the bottom line to you ;-)...................

You have so earned your sobriquet of "forum hemorrhoid" :D.......................

Yes Dave typical Frank.

When asked to put up or shut up - he just repeats the same old accusations he has before.

Apparently he "knows you" better than others Dave!

And of course "if you knew as much about him as I do" then people would think about me exactly as Fwank does!

".....if you knew as much about him as I do you'd understand why he desperately needs to feel big on here! "

So come on Frank what is it that you know about me that explains why I (apparently) need to feel big on this Forum?

Please be specific.

I ask because I do much the same on other Forums where the moderation is stronger and my posts are allowed but the likes of your ramblings of an addled mind are not.

Like I say - if I had been banned from a Forum I would be deeply embarrassed - you have been even banned on here! - and it seems - you have been banned on another !

Are you sure it is me that is attention seeking?

*-)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-04-12 8:35 AM

Lord give me strength! grow up and shut up the 3 of you! Just making fools of yourselves.....

Sorry Eddie ;-).................this important thread has gone somewhat off topic :-S..............normal service will resume shortly :D...............

Archived