Kids !!

woody.

Here we are school holls again ,the playgrounds have been moved from the schools to the supermarkets why oh why cant parents get their kids to behave like we did , even if it was under threat , why do kids rule the roost , why cant we have a curfew for kids say no kids till after lunch . That would do it ?? :'(

Guest pelmetman

As the song goes........

They are the future...........

Once they've paid off their university bills ;-)..............

Grrrr i hate em i work in a cosmetics and perfume shop ,and its heaven for the wannabe britneys ,paris ,minages and gagas : (that might be lost on you gents ) however the parents either send em into town cos they are sick of em , or push em in with the buggies loaded down with giant primark bags (shoplifters delight) and let the little sticky fingered (in more ways than one ) beggars entertain themselves smashing nailpolish and crushing lipsticks aah sweet joy pp:)...........

woody. - 2014-04-10 10:10 PM

Here we are school holls again ,the playgrounds have been moved from the schools to the supermarkets why oh why cant parents get their kids to behave like we did , even if it was under threat , why do kids rule the roost , why cant we have a curfew for kids say no kids till after lunch . That would do it ?? :'([/quote

And I thought it was just me !!!!!!!!! I'm always saying "Why can't they behave like we did" We have to put up with them running around bumping into ever one. In places where you are having a meal to the supermarkets. I like kids but well behaved ones. Its the parents that let them get away with it. ]

Here we are school holls again ,the playgrounds have been moved from the schools to the supermarkets why oh why cant parents get their kids to behave like we did , even if it was under threat , why do kids rule the roost , why cant we have a curfew for kids say no kids till after lunch . That would do it ?? :'([/quote

And I thought it was just me !!!!!!!!! I'm always saying "Why can't they behave like we did" We have to put up with them running around bumping into ever one. In places where you are having a meal to the supermarkets. I like kids but well behaved ones. Its the parents that let them get away with it. ]

We certainly do not hate kids but some families really do make you think there should be some sort of assessment of potential parenting skills.

Cricket with a real cricket ball within easy throwing distance of our c'van right next to a no ball games sign was one classic scenario.

Best thing we ever did was start selecting adults only sites.

I have done my fair share of bringing up kids and whilst this may sound a bit arrogant - I reckon we did it better than average given some of the little gob$hites I sadly come across - so I have no desire whatsoever to correct the mistakes of others whilst taking my well earned breaks.

Here we are school holls again ,the playgrounds have been moved from the schools to the supermarkets why oh why cant parents get their kids to behave like we did , even if it was under threat , why do kids rule the roost , why cant we have a curfew for kids say no kids till after lunch . That would do it ?? :'(

Know where you're coming from, but, before I retired, I used to think the same thing about pensioners - mainly, ban them from shops at lunchtime (especially M&S food counter) :D

candapack - 2014-04-16 9:29 PM

Know where you're coming from, but, before I retired, I used to think the same thing about pensioners - mainly, ban them from shops at lunchtime (especially M&S food counter) :D

Yesterday I followed a little old dear in a Ford Ka up to a mini round about where she was oblivious to the requirements of a large Van and Trailer turning across her path. She just carried on as tho the trailer was not there. It was quite chaotic with the Van driver having to ask her to back up - something she was almost incapable of doing.

Then! - i called in to get fuel and found a Mazda parked at an angle across two "bays". The owner was an elderly gentleman who after getting his fuel was doing a bit of shopping in the garage shop.

8-)

CliveH - 2014-04-17 7:07 AM

Then! - i called in to get fuel and found a Mazda parked at an angle across two "bays". The owner was an elderly gentleman who after getting his fuel was doing a bit of shopping in the garage shop.

8-)

But there are lots of people around like that.

Usually they can be found in supermarkets.

They dump all their shopping at the checkout - and then decide to go off and do some more shopping - and hold up the queue.

But they aren't necessarily elderly.

They are known as ' females '

:-D

Archived