Sliding shower door

Suda

You could always ask Wokingham Motorhomes

http://www.wokinghammotorhomes.com/

However, if the washroom's sliding door is a Remis product of a similar design to that fitted to my Hobby, you may find that you'll need to take all the top 'sliders' off the door (each slider is attached to my Hobby's washroom door with a short screw), then 'thread' the sliders into the upper door-track and screw each slider back into its position on the door.

It's difficult to advise usefully on this without actually seeing how Rapido has installed the door on a V56 and what the present problem is, but - if I needed to remove/replace my Hobby's washroom door - I'm pretty sure I'd need to detach the door from the sliders. It's plain with my Hobby that the sliding door can easily be threaded into its tracks when the washroom compartment is in its early construction phase, but it's equally plain that, beyond a certain stage in the construction procedure (ie. when the shower compartment is added), the sliding door can no longer be easily removed.

Thankyou for the advice. These are no individual screws but with one of us inside trying to slot the teeth back and the other out side doing the tugging to raise the door up a fraction, we have a few teeth on each end, with the middle as it was, but at least the door slides , with just a stretch in the middle which will have to be left.

That doesn't sound very satisfactory - having the door only partly attached at each end is just inviting trouble.

I've looked at on-line V56 images/videos, but that's not the same as inspecting a V56's washroom. Rather than try to force the 'teeth' back into the upper track (which clearly is not what ought to be attempted), can you not remove the upper track (I'd expect it to be attached via screws buried inside), slide the teeth into the track and then screw the track back in place?

You really ought to be talking to whoever sold you your Rapido (presumably a motorhome dealership) about this as, if the washroom door has detached itself once, it's likely to do it again.

Archived