el raco no go?

tazdog6007

read on a blog that el raco benidorm is being targeted by (probably)east europeans,stealing whatever from pitches,riding round on mopeds to see whats available.security is none existant and the management seem powerless.can anyone who has been confirm this as we want to go for a week or two but not if i have to sleep with one eye open! :-(

tazdog6007 - 2014-04-21 5:09 PM

read on a blog that el raco benidorm is being targeted by (probably)east europeans,stealing whatever from pitches,riding round on mopeds to see whats available.security is none existant and the management seem powerless.can anyone who has been confirm this as we want to go for a week or two but not if i have to sleep with one eye open! :-(

If you believe all you are told stay at home. :-D

On the way home after 6 weeks in Benidorm and not once did I see or hear of any of the problems you relate to not even a questionable person on a scooter. El Raco has manned security, CCTV and many watchful eyes and there is no way undesirables have run of the place. Your biggest danger is from the mad Madge's running about on their electric buggies (lol)

My biggest fear now is from the bandits between Dover and Gretna and then i am in Gods country :-D

(probably) east europeans,stealing whatever from pitches,riding round on mopeds to see whats available.security is none existant and the management seem powerless. :-(

That is a pretty strong statement ]tazdogan and how rumours multiply with no proof of accuracy.

Guest JudgeMental
Will85 - 2014-04-21 7:15 PM

(probably) east europeans,stealing whatever from pitches,riding round on mopeds to see whats available.security is none existant and the management seem powerless. :-(

That is a pretty strong statement ]tazdogan and how rumours multiply with no proof of accuracy.

And last time there was an outbreak of this a few years back that I know about (I was told when on site nearby) they caught an english! resident on site with a treasure trove in van! *-)

We were on el raco from mid December until about three weeks ago and saw nothing untoward at all. In fact security has been upped.there are new Barriers installed with no room at the sides for bikes or walkers to get through.the new manager seems to be trying to make the site as secure as possible.

Archived