Brian James trailers- Bouquet

Vixters other half

I thought it appropriate, given all the threads on poor service, to mention good service. We have had a good trawl round used car dealers for a Smart car which we found and then embarked on a trailer search. Nothing on E bay, most trailer firms had nothing on stock the right size and then we came upon Brian James. Not only did they have the right trailer - a Bantam but we could collect it the next day!!!! We arrived at their premises in Daventry and the trailer was there waiting for us. After a quick briefing on how to load and secure, we were shown around the factory - most impressive. They produce over 60 trailers a week and sold over 700 for Smart cars alone. The trailers are built to high standards and every new trailer design is road tested for a year before its launched. So if anyone is looking for a trailer for their tow car contact Brian James VoH

I agree, Brian James trailers are good. I wanted one for dual purpose, to carry big motorcycle and occasional small car, and enclosed. They have an enlosed trailer, called a Mino Shuttle, intended to carry small sport/racing type cars, for Lotus or similar. Headroom only 4ft7 ins, I wanted 4ft 10ins, so they modified it to 5ft. Great for my GoldWing, now trying to find suitable shopping car for winter trips away. Ramping has alternative settings, and space inside is great for carrying additional bits of clobber, like bike gear, extra water/waste carriers, gas cyl, wheel clamp and so on.

Brian James and Ifor Williams are both ell respected names in the quality Trailer world. We were quite amazed how many French farmers have Ifor Williams horse boxes, we never saw any other makes in that environment. Brendarup trailers are more popular in Germany. Us DIY merchants use Indespension units to make our own. c.

Archived