In the rain

duetto owner

Anthony, Westons Cider do 'Old Rosie' in 2 litre flagons or 20l bags by mail order. At 7.3% proof it could help dampen the mind although Westons do go higher in the proof stakes. Not sure how site wardens, whether club or independent, will view you if you had the cider delivered on site. But after a few litres, I doubt you'd care.

Good cider and the museum/factory is worth a trip if you are in Herefordshire.

You could use the time saved in trips to the recycling by your missus to let her empty the toilet cassette.

David, we don't have a tele so we talk to each other, do puzzles, read, and start making fun of caravanners. We used to play board games but the missus became irritated by me winning and when she won, accused me of letting her win [i didn't].

Brock - 2014-04-30 7:09 PM

Anthony, Westons Cider do 'Old Rosie' in 2 litre flagons or 20l bags by mail order. At 7.3% proof it could help dampen the mind although Westons do go higher in the proof stakes. Not sure how site wardens, whether club or independent, will view you if you had the cider delivered on site. But after a few litres, I doubt you'd care.

Good cider and the museum/factory is worth a trip if you are in Herefordshire.

You could use the time saved in trips to the recycling by your missus to let her empty the toilet cassette.

Thanks for the info my friend , I did have a look around factory/museum of ' Rattlers ' cider in Cornwall last year and ended up buying a few goodies , very interesting also

As for the toilet cassette emptying by the missus you could have a point but we don't have one as we use little plastic bags which we put in the bins and .........best not start all that again , anyway she can take the bags empty em and put bag in recycling I suppose

Archived