kampa gas barbecue

victor50

Yup, great aren't they! We've had one for a couple or so years now, so much easier to use, cheap cylinders, and it all goes away into its own plastic carry case so no mess anywhere.

Ours is the Marksman 3 in 1 grill which is basically the same as the Kampa one.

http://www.caravanaccessories4u.co.uk/products/dining/bbqs-and-accessories/bbqs/kampa-sizzle-table-top-bbq

1679983857_3in1bbqstovegrill.jpg.ca64760488e9040ee26834a4760d7ae2.jpg

Guest JudgeMental
all I know is when i bough a similar looking single gas cooker in Spain when my LPG valve failed, I found it very expensive to use in comparison with gas from refillable LPG system, the small canisters run out at an alarming rate :-S

Guest JudgeMental
all I know is I got through3-4 cans in a week or so at 3.50 € a pop...when I got the new valve for LPG system, and topped it up when dropping the wife at Alicante airport the top up was only 5 € and that was for the whole holiday. will keep it as a back up but why not just feed appliance from your gas bottles (?)

Well I've gone for the Cadac connected to an external gas point, and expecting great things!

Expect to recoup extra cost quite quickly by the sound of it.

If we get desperate for an authentic charcoal flavour we'll buy a disposable.

regards

alan b

JudgeMental - 2014-05-06 12:15 PM

all I know is when i bough a similar looking single gas cooker in Spain when my LPG valve failed, I found it very expensive to use in comparison with gas from refillable LPG system, the small canisters run out at an alarming rate :-S

Eddie, if you have a 'Range' store or a 'B&M Store' they do the canisters for £4 for a pack of 4! :-D

Mel B - 2014-05-07 1:19 AM

Eddie, if you have a 'Range' store or a 'B&M Store' they do the canisters for £4 for a pack of 4! :-D

You are a 'canny shopper' Mel

Guest JudgeMental
Ruby(Exsis) - 2014-05-08 11:25 AM

she is but no stores within the M25 :-S

JudgeMental - 2014-05-08 11:28 AM

Ruby(Exsis) - 2014-05-08 11:25 AM

she is but no stores within the M25 :-S

Oh dear ... shouldn't live in such a posh place Eddie! :D ;-)

We actually stocked up at Peterborough show they were selling them at £4 for 4 but we bought a box full so got them for the equivalent of £3 for a pack of 4 (24 in a box) ... should last us a while!!! :-D

Archived