Things i never knew!!

Pampam

I didnt know the stranglers record "golden brown"was about heroin ,ialways thought it was a great record and was shocked when i found out ..... Then the words suddenly made sense lol:my husband didnt realize that the village people song ymca was more about the gay way of life than the ymca (not that theres anything wrong with that) great to dance to when youd had a few beers ! And once went to skiathos where i expected to see a lot of sea birds and other wildlife on the naturist beach : what a surprise that was (banana beach if i remember rightly) so what has anybody else foundout and been surprised at ???? Id like to know (or was it sparticus beach?) pp:)

Agrigoinphorthecola.

Was when I came home from school to get the fire going for mum coming home from work. Coalhole was at the bottom of the street on the main road and on a bend, used to get pi$$ed through when it was raining or snowing...that's when the snowplough came up and blocked the bloody coalhole door up. >:-( ........those were the days 8-) :-(

Dave

Forum's running faster, is it because Peter's left (?) :-D

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-06-09 7:18 AM

I think you mean Aggrophobia - the fear of aggravation?

That's the fear of posting on Chatterbox ;-)..............and Francophobia is what French people get when HEWMBO is there :D............

Shaggaraphobia - been afflicted ever since catching parents - in their 70's - having a "cuddle".

In the front room. :D

But to get back on topic, I always though that the helicopter used by RAF Mountain Rescue teams was a "Seeking", as opposed to a Sea King!. :-D

Dunno about that Nicola but did you know that Taffeta is a cafe for Welsh people?

Did you also know that Anemic is a small Irishman aka Leprechaun and that the larger potholes in Irish roads are so deep they are known as Leprechaun's swimming pools and if you wait very patiently after dark the wee Anemics can be seen frolicking in their very own pools?

I knew a Lorry driver who picked up a lady hitch hiker on the A5 just south of Weedon. After she had climbed up into the cab and he drove off, she said " I'm a witch", he said "what do you mean?" And she said " I'm a witch, and I cast spells"., and he said "prove it", so she put her hand onto his knee, and he turned into a layby.

AGD

Archived