CampingCar Info Aires Dongle

BKen1

Again its a matter of updates and for that reason I use the pdf available from i-campingcar which is Gratuite.
Just enter your e-mail address into the box and click on the link on the e-mail you receive to get the download 
Perfect for off line use and regularly updated, they even send you an e-mail when a new one is available.

Thanks for the replies have just downloaded ...i-camping pdf ...looks very handy and its free :-D

Like that the GPS co ords are digital in format always find them easier to put into my tomtom that way

Brian

Retread24800 - 2014-06-22 8:13 PM

Again its a matter of updates and for that reason I use the pdf available from i-campingcar which is Gratuite.

Just enter your e-mail address into the box and click on the link on the e-mail you receive to get the download 
Perfect for off line use and regularly updated, they even send you an e-mail when a new one is available.

You will also find POI files for most sat-navs on the i-Campingcar website. We use them with Autoroute and have the .pdf open at the same time so we can cross refer between then. With bluetooth GPS Autoroute gives all we need to find Aires, Municipals and most other things along with live navigation.

Now enjoying the services of the above in the Rhône-Alpes!

Archived