Waste water carriers

Pete-B

Guest Had Enough
robertandjean - 2014-06-28 5:03 PM

There's only one troll-like person on here Frank and its you. To be honest most people have "had enough" of you and your pretentious comments, so do us all a favour and move onto another forum, leaving this to the rrest of us who are just ordinary folk who enjoy motorhoming in all its forms. Antony1969 really does seem to have the measure of you. Now really are bored with you so now no matter what nonsense you respond with will say no more on this thread, allowing subject to move back to waste matter.

Point one - this thread was going nicely until your nasty little post in which you accused me of being unable to look beyond the confines of a campsite. You weren't interested in supporting Enpiste and your only motive was to have another dig at me. You know it and I know it!

Point two - The thread entitled 'Aires are filling up'. You started that for one reason, to ram down our throats once more your view that most motorhomers stay on aires rather than sites. And of course once more it was aimed at me and you named me in the opening post. And you accuse me of thinking that I'm always right! Pardon me whilst I fall about laughing!

You're becoming like a stalker, and the reason is that I've shown you to be totally wrong in your assumptions. First of all you bang on about how easy it should be to have aires in Britain. You're clearly unable to think deeply about anything and when I pointed out why it isn't easy and that it's actually very difficult and provided evidence as opposed to your shallow reasoning, in the end you reluctantly admitted that you were wrong.

I've now pointed out many times that more motorhomers use sites than aires and given you logical reasons why, none of which you've been able to dispute, so again, you're probably upset because you've been proved to be wrong.

Consequently you now take every opportunity to exact some form of petty revenge. You're a very sad individual. For God's sake, grow up, move on and stop all this nonsense.

You are the sole reason that this thread has turned sour, until your nasty little poke it was going well and we were all contributing and passing on our own views on water disposal.

Finally, have you noticed in the last few days how many people have criticised you for your obsession with aires and your constant preaching about them? Perhaps you should find another forum and bore them to death?

Now do us all a favour please, go away, stop this stalking. You're beyond tiresome.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough

I've just realised that I owe an apology to Ruby(Exsis). My last response to him or her was a mistake. I thought I was replying to Enpiste and my comments were aimed at him and his suggestion that the OP didn't know what he was doing and should have bought a caravan.

Please accept my apology. My comments were not aimed at you. I got my Exsis and Enpistes mixed up!

FWIW, I cannot be bothered with faffing about moving the m/home when on site (or elsewhere)

I use a folding camping trolly,

1) Walk out and collect 30 litres of water in a carrier, return on trolly,

2) Place WC cassette on top of full waste black carrier (draining whilst one above), use bungie rope to secure and trolly off and see who else is at the waste disposal point.

Rgds

And now for something Completely Differant ! Aquarolls and Wastemasters are very dificult to store in a motohome with somewhat limited storage.. they are awkward shapes and don't lend themselves to storing in a bedbox for instance. A watering can is OK but again an awkward shape, AND they don't hold much water for topping up.

The way we DO IT, if we have to, is to carry 2 Fiamma, wheeled 23litre water carriers,1 Blue and 1 Grey, they are squarish, (more oblong really) the handle stays attached and folds into the overall size. AND they fit perfectly,side by side in our Autotrail's 'Water odds n sods exterior cupboard' (space at the back of the kitchen sink). Then IF the sites water waste dump is inaccessable or non-existant for direct 'Van tank dumping' or we are cosily 'Set up' and don't want to move the van, we get out the Grey Fiamma. (fits under waste drain fine). and empty the tank with it, Likewise if the Fresh water tank runs low and moving the van would be a 'Flaff', out comes the 'Blue' Fiamma, Plus a submersable pump/water pipe that plugs into a 12v connector in the garage and 'hey presto' fresh water gets pumped into the fresh water tank, about 2 trips = half a Tank. It works for US, is my only other comment. (except the PS below).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiamma-Litre-Portable-Fresh-Roll-Tank/dp/B000W49K4Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403982154&sr=8-2&keywords=fiamma+water+carrier

Ray ( Frank for PM !, He would 'Argue the pants' off of any EU delegation).

WOW, Didn't realise it would stir up a Hornets nest when I posted the original, it's almost swords or pistols behind the church at six :-( .

Anyhow her in the kitchen and I listened to all the advice and went out this morning and bought a Waste Master. I find that by using the lowest inlet I can put a block under it as one poster suggested and raise it up a bit with a block.

By doing this it should solve my problems and I'll be able to empty once a day instead of twice and also load my two ten litre fresh water carriers on the purpose ledge and get that at the same time.

Thanks for all the help ;-)

tonyishuk - 2014-06-28 7:40 PM

FWIW, I cannot be bothered with faffing about moving the m/home when on site (or elsewhere)

I use a folding camping trolly,

1) Walk out and collect 30 litres of water in a carrier, return on trolly,

2) Place WC cassette on top of full waste black carrier (draining whilst one above), use bungie rope to secure and trolly off and see who else is at the waste disposal point.

Rgds

That's great for you but not for the op (and me), who don't have the required clearance under the waste pipe.

Martyn

Archived