Lovely hymer on ebay

Pampam

Hello ive seen a lovely b644hymer on ebay its 1995 two owners and 76000 miles its ,its £7.800 at the moment what do you think it will end up going for?cos it looks a real bargain but am not sure what the base vehicle is pp:). Ps its in monmouthshire

Guest pelmetman

A link would help Pam ;-)........

Edit.......Found it, looks like a goodun, built when they made them like the proverbial brick out house :D.....

Though I'd not be surprised if it went for double its money at this time of year :-(.................The Ferrari badge on the steering wheel shows at least one previous owner had a sense of humour (lol)............

It looks like an interesting vehicle. With 45 bids already I suspect it will go for a much higher figure.

I love the following statements:

16 INCH WHEELS , [ GO FURTHER PER ROTATION ]

BEST SOUND SYSTEM EVER / 8 TRACK CD

That was an antique even in 1995

Looks nice, the 544 was only ever built on a Fiat. with 9 different people bidding on it they might get carried away and it will fetch more than it's worth, leave it until the end of the auction and if it's still a reasonable price take a punt.

Guest pelmetman
Pampam - 2014-06-26 8:43 PM

Ive blinkin missed it!!does anybody know what it went for please blinkin eck!!!!

Looks like he's ended the listing early Pam :-S................I expect someone went to view with a pocket full of notes ;-)..............

Guest JudgeMental
Pampam - 2014-06-26 9:17 PM

Hey wouldnt it be funny if id shot myself in the foot and the buyer was someone who read my post ha pp:)

Yeah it was me...sealed bids please + 30% commission :-D

You really can't tell a thing from ebay pictures, hardly high definition! easy to get carried away.......

Archived