Kirklees Council camping restrictions could drive away Tour de France visitors

sambukashot

rupert123 - 2014-07-07 10:54 AM

Far from messing up perhaps the French could come and take some lessons from Yorkshire, I have little doubt from Cambridgeshire to. What an event better and more fun than any stage I have ever been on in France. Perhaps this will help shut up all the anti UK people on here, doubt it though.

You must have been on your own or in some dismal spots in France. Times I have stopped in France the atmosphere was electric and very sociable with spectators at the roadside :-D

sshortcircuit - 2014-07-07 2:00 PM

rupert123 - 2014-07-07 10:54 AM

Far from messing up perhaps the French could come and take some lessons from Yorkshire, I have little doubt from Cambridgeshire to. What an event better and more fun than any stage I have ever been on in France. Perhaps this will help shut up all the anti UK people on here, doubt it though.

You must have been on your own or in some dismal spots in France. Times I have stopped in France the atmosphere was electric and very sociable with spectators at the roadside :-D

Not sure what you are on about here. I never said it was not sociable or had a good atmosphere in France, just Yorkshire was better. I was their, where were you?

Archived