Wild camping? Of sorts!

peacock312

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-03 9:12 PM

Me thinks eddies a bit old school Dave ...the type who when they here something they don't agree with or understand tend to shout racist as an easy cop out ....ya know like what used to happen in the old days

Calling someone a northern oik or slamming Chinese tat is allowed though

That's how the EU works Antony *-)..................Its so stuffed full of overpaid Idealists, they don't have a clue of what their wanton Idealism is doing to many European countries :-|..............they've done enough damage in Southern Europe and now they're meddling in the Ukraine 8-)............

Progress eh? *-).............

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-03 9:46 PM

Well can't say I voted UKIP Dave in the European elections but almost 30% of the those voting did...means we got a lot of nasty racists walking among us

That's because you're a Tory lemming Antony ;-).................no offence mate :D................You just can't vote outside your comfort zone :-|.....................It's why nothing will "really" change much *-).........

Be brave Antony :-D.........................join the dark side (lol) (lol) (lol)...........come next years elections we'll be worse than the BNP once the Guardianistas start huffing and puffing *-) ..............

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-03 10:05 PM

Your right Dave ...it's the old comfort zone I suppose ...it's just when I walk past her majesty's portrait in my living room of her outside number 10 I don't want to feel ashamed and feel I have let her down ...god bless her

I'm a Royalist too.....................but it doesn't stop me disagreeing with Frank :D............

pelmetman - 2014-07-03 10:13 PM

Your right Dave ...it's the old comfort zone I suppose ...it's just when I walk past her majesty's portrait in my living room of her outside number 10 I don't want to feel ashamed and feel I have let her down ...god bless her

I'm a Royalist too.....................but it doesn't stop me disagreeing with Frank :D............

How ya do it then Dave if your a royalist .... Vote UKIP but yet you love HM Margaret Thatcher so ?

I can get rid of the William Hague tattoo I got pretty easy but I can't let Maggie go ....could be a song that

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-03 10:17 PM

How ya do it then Dave if your a royalist .... Vote UKIP but yet you love HM Margaret Thatcher so ?

I can get rid of the William Hague tattoo I got pretty easy but I can't let Maggie go ....could be a song that

It appears you have confused your queens Antony ;-)....................between one who is one and one who wanted to be one *-)...................

pelmetman - 2014-07-03 10:25 PM

antony1969 - 2014-07-03 10:17 PM

It appears you have confused your queens Antony ;-)....................between one who is one and one who wanted to be one *-)...................

I too have heard the rumours concerning William Hague but I would never have him as an old queen Dave

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-03 10:29 PM

I too have heard the rumours concerning William Hague but I would never have him as an old queen Dave

Now you've gone and dunnit Antony *-)................I feel ghost's of FG moving in 8-) ...........or at the very least this thread getting moved to Chatterbox :D...............

It's all lies they shared a bedroom to save the taxpayer money ;-).................

capcloser - 2014-07-05 2:19 PM

TheWad your gonna get this thread pulled mate,or is that your intent?Not saying i totally disagree with you just saying in our lovely multicultural society there are some things you just cant say lol *-)

Thewad's just got to be a UKIP voter.... Nazis the whole lot of em ;-) :-D (>) >:-)

peacock312 - 2014-07-05 6:05 PM

Yes I agree,funny in places,but why the does a genuine thread by me about motorhomers wildcamping,call it what you like,in France have to degenerate into Racist crap?beats me!

I'm afraid most threads Dave Pelmet takes part in do ............he does vote UKIP after all

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-05 6:10 PM

Yes I agree,funny in places,but why the does a genuine thread by me about motorhomers wildcamping,call it what you like,in France have to degenerate into Racist crap?beats me!

I'm afraid most threads Dave Pelmet takes part in do ............he does vote UKIP after all

That's me :D................Nouveau racists *-)..................Or alternatively someone who objects to being railroaded into a federalist Europe ;-)...................

Glad I'm not part of the current establishment though, who appear to have condoned the Westminster paedophile ring 8-)........................Even working in number 10 until a few months ago.............I guess its the result of the way they're brought up within the public school system ;-)...........

pelmetman - 2014-07-05 9:51 PM

antony1969 - 2014-07-05 6:10 PM

That's me :D................Nouveau racists *-)..................Or alternatively someone who objects to being railroaded into a federalist Europe ;-)...................

Glad I'm not part of the current establishment though, who appear to have condoned the Westminster paedophile ring 8-)........................Even working in number 10 until a few months ago.............I guess its the result of the way they're brought up within the public school system ;-)...........

Well with someone like Keith Vaz , head of the home affairs select committee on the case I'm sure everything will be cleaned up pretty quickly ....he is after all a man of honour and squeaky clean with no skeletons in the cupboard and as we know in his position as self elected head of the Asian community he works wonders

The honest answer to your question is we don't know, but clearly the way this thread has gone makes it unsuitable for its location on a forum about motorhomes, and wonder if it should be moved to chatter box. Even there it is surely still unacceptable, given the racist nature of some of the comments made so maybe it needs pulling altogether.

Guest pelmetman
robertandjean - 2014-07-06 8:21 AM

The honest answer to your question is we don't know, but clearly the way this thread has gone makes it unsuitable for its location on a forum about motorhomes, and wonder if it should be moved to chatter box. Even there it is surely still unacceptable, given the racist nature of some of the comments made so maybe it needs pulling altogether.

You have a point ;-)...............discussing the anti social habits of gypsies is abhorrent to the sensitivities of politically correct 8-)..............

No doubt if a house full of Roma Gypsies moved in next door, they'd be straight round inviting them for tea? ;-)..........................

pelmetman - 2014-07-06 8:40 AM

You have a point ;-)...............discussing the anti social habits of gypsies is abhorrent to the sensitivities of politically correct 8-)..............

No doubt if a house full of Roma Gypsies moved in next door, they'd be straight round inviting them for tea? ;-)..........................

*Yawn*..Change the record..and that's got nowt to do with being "PC", it's because you're boring, tiresome and it (and you) are unfunny...

Even the OP (peacock312), has questioned your(and others) OT "input"....

Why don't you give us all a break and take it to Chatterbox?

(although if this does get moved, as is usually the case, you'll be pleased with yourself).

Why not just *swap phone numbers with Anthony'?(*maybe you could Skpe each other..?)

That way you could continue to conduct this all too familiar nonsense (which, although it may not be so "obvious", is just as disruptive as HE's "exchanges"...)...

To Peacock and R & J..

I would agree...but one positive to take from these sorts of threads is that it gives an insight into what some "members" are really like(well, as "real" an insight as any online forum can give..).

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-07-06 9:33 AM

Off topic Pepe? :-S................was the original post not about travelers?.............and was he not asking in his second post why no response?...........how would you interpret his posts?

"Last week we stayed at La Tete Noire at Buzancais, at 3 pm a convoy of approx 8 Motorhomes plus a couple of vans pulling caravans came up the road to our entrance,then veered sharp left into adjoining playfield,set up camp,4pm 2vans full police arrived,looked and drove away,5pm 8 strong men went around right side of our site,broke into electric substation,fed thick cables out down footpath,lifted manhole on path,fed cables down under road up through manhole on other side,then at least 200 yrds.to there camp,hey presto we have hookup! A noisy Sunday night,sanitary locked,patrols up boundary,we left 10.30 on Mon.as planned,leaving only one Bewildered Dutch couple,some 15 or so vans gone!

Is this what wild camping is coming to!"

"I am to say the least,that after 24 hrs.none of you lot on here posted a single comment regarding the true story about wildcamping in France I experienced last week,is it a fear of the racist thing?"

I only stuck my oar in when R&J accused UKIP of being racist....................now that is proper boring *-)..................and the typical response of the chattering classes, who like to stick their fingers in their ears and start singing la la la, whilst stamping their feet when ever their cherished vision of a multicultural UK are challenged ;-)...........

Have to agree with this bit though Pepe :D..........

I would agree...but one positive to take from these sorts of threads is that it gives an insight into what some "members" are really like(well, as "real" an insight as any online forum can give..).

pelmetman - 2014-07-06 10:18 AM.................and the typical response of the chattering classes, who like to stick their fingers in their ears and start singing la la la, whilst stamping their feet when ever their cherished vision of a multicultural UK are challenged ;-)...........................

I agree this thread is in completely the wrong place, and never was a "Motorhome Matters" topic, but it is where it is.

So, how far back have you investigated your family roots, Dave? Are you quite sure you have no immigrant forbears? After all, there aren't many of us who can claim continuous family residence since the neolithic. Not arguing for, or against, multiculturalism, just asking. :-)

Guest JudgeMental

*Yawn*..Change the record..and that's got nowt to do with being "PC", it's because you're boring, tiresome and it (and you) are unfunny...

(although if this does get moved, as is usually the case, you'll be pleased with yourself).

Why not just *swap phone numbers with Anthony'?(*maybe you could Skpe each other..?)

That way you could continue to conduct this all too familiar nonsense (which, although it may not be so "obvious", is just as disruptive as HE's "exchanges"...)...

To Peacock and R & J..

It certainly gives you a very clear indication on some of the knuckle dragging racist bigots that inhabit this forum, but like said is is not a motorhome matter and should never have been on here in the first place...

JudgeMental - 2014-07-06 12:02 PM

To Peacock and R & J..

It certainly gives you a very clear indication on some of the knuckle dragging racist bigots that inhabit this forum, but like said is is not a motorhome matter and should never have been on here in the first place...

Oh oh Dave.....time to call it a day when the judge starts with the name calling.... Next will be threats to your person....vote UKIP in a free country and your a racist in his book and it's not acceptable....he calls someone names and makes threats on a motorhome forum and that's totally acceptable...go figure

Archived