Driverless cars?

nightrider

knight of the road - 2014-08-02 4:06 AM

What do you think of these driverless cars then? I don't like them, what do you do with your hands and arms??

Depends how much you like "driving".

If you've already got automatic wipers, so you don't have to know when it's raining - automatic headlights, so you don't have to know when it's dark - sat-nav so you don't have to know where you are going - automatic gear box, so you don't have to use a clutch or gear stick - and cruise control so you don't have to keep lifting your right foot up and down-

.................. all that's left is to get a driverless car.

:-D

An interesting point this, if in the future you own a driverless car who is in charge of it? And if caught over the legal limit of alcohol whilst traveling in your driverless car can you be prosecuted?

Who on earth would want a driverless car with the exception of those banned from driving??

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2014-08-02 8:46 AM

knight of the road - 2014-08-02 4:06 AM

What do you think of these driverless cars then? I don't like them, what do you do with your hands and arms??

Depends how much you like "driving".

If you've already got automatic wipers, so you don't have to know when it's raining - automatic headlights, so you don't have to know when it's dark - sat-nav so you don't have to know where you are going - automatic gear box, so you don't have to use a clutch or gear stick - and cruise control so you don't have to keep lifting your right foot up and down-

.................. all that's left is to get a driverless car.

:-D

I've now got power steering B-).........................but it looks like I've a way to go :-S................

Archived