WHO CARES IF IT'S A MYTH?

candapack

Guest Had Enough
candapack - 2014-08-12 6:44 PM

Sorry, I'm just sick :-( of seeing THAT thread >:-) still *-) popping up. (!) >:-( :D

Well, I've made my last post on it you'll pleased to hear. I just wanted to post about the silly woman who's convinced that her family was robbed by nitrous oxide being fed through the letter box. It perfectly illustrates the sheer stupidity of some people who'll believe the most outlandish rubbish.

I've also come to realise that whatever happens the OP will never be persuaded to change his mind. Some time ago he was told that it's not skeptic, but sceptic. If I'd been misspelling a word and someone pointed it out I'd say thanks, my mistake, and correct it.

He still insists that it's skeptic, despite links to the OED etc. so it's clear that his supposed open mindedness is a myth. His mind is very closed. Pelmetman thinks something is right so that's an end to it.

My advice to everyone else, is give up. You'll never change his mind, it's firmly closed.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-12 7:02 PM

My advice to everyone else, is give up. You'll never change his mind, it's firmly closed.

Skeptic means exactly the same whether it's the English or American spelling, but neatly illustrates how the skeptics would rather discuss semantics than the question *-).............

As for closed minds........ yours is firmly shut as your convinced its a myth............unfortunately new victims of this myth keep appearing >:-).................

Guest pelmetman
maggyd - 2014-08-12 8:14 PM

Well I just hope that the cynics on here are never robbed and suspect gas >:-( because WE DONT WANT TO KNOW !!!!!

Ones things for sure they'll never be able to admit it Maggy ;-)..............As I get the feeling some folk on here would rather lose their belongings................. than lose face :D.............

Archived