Bachelor Boy ?

antony1969

Yet another celeb has come under the spotlight for sexual offences ... This time a 1980s historical offence against a young boy under 16

I had heard rumours about a ' children's home ' concerning this chap some time ago ... Let's hope for him the allegations are not true as that will mean more importantly that young lads didn't suffer the abuse that is claimed

Guest pelmetman

Is it me or did it need so many coppers to search his gaff? :-S.................Or was it a day out for the fuzz ;-).....................funny how the press had time to arrange for a chopper? :-|................

malc d - 2014-08-15 9:29 AM

pelmetman - 2014-08-15 8:11 AM

................funny how the press had time to arrange for a chopper? :-|................

........ I wonder who is paying for the pointless use of the BBC helicopter ?

>:-)

The license holders ??

Guest pelmetman

I always thought there was more to Cliffs clean cut image ;-)................when he did a song called..........

"Willie and the Hand Jive"

8-) (lol) (lol) (lol)

donna miller - 2014-08-17 6:45 PM

To be honest I thought it was another seaside tragedy when I read the headlines......

"Young boy tossed off Cliff".

It just goes to show that you never know what dangers are lurking in the shadows.

Nice one Donna good to see you've still got you sense of humour, keep it up or can that be misconstrued ? John (lol)

Archived